Company: Crown Castle USA Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the
infrastructure behind the world's most revolutionary technologies.
As the largest shared infrastructure provider in the United States,
Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell
towers, 80,000 small cells and over 80,000 route miles of fiber
across every major US market. This nationwide portfolio of
communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to
essential data, technology and wireless service - bringing
information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses
that need them. Crown Castle is a NYSE S&P 500 and Fortune 500
company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the
United States with an enterprise value of approximately $100
Position Title: Project Coordinator (3N)
Supports a team (District, Area, or Functional group) with
assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned:
correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project
deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and
timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project
and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy,
including third party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team,
project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects
and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested, including project
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Issue vendor POs, as needed
- Various Office management functions such as supply ordering,
package shipment, event coordination, office vendor coordination
and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment
with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a
variety of tracking and project management software
- Ability to track and pull data from JDE
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving
Reports to: Various
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no
exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Additional Information: N/A
Keywords: Crown Castle USA Inc, Alpharetta , Project Coordinator, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!