Job Title : Senior Benefits & Compensation Analyst Location:
Primary Purpose of the Position:
The Manager, Benefits supports the Company's benefits plan
directives in determining plan design, implementation, compliance,
and administration of the company's U.S. Health & Welfare and
retirement benefits. This includes the following benefits: medical,
dental, vision, Life & AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability
insurances, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts,
COBRA, 401(k), EAP, and any other corporate benefits programs. The
Manager, Benefits also oversees compliance with all federal, state,
and local regulations and company policies and procedures in
regards to medical (FMLA, STD, LTD) and military leaves, workers'
compensation and Americans with Disability Act requirements.
Duties, Responsibilities, and Physical and Mental Demands:
Oversee day-to-day administration for health and welfare
- Work with benefit broker and individual vendors to ensure
associate and company needs are met in accordance with negotiated
- Ensure all plans are in compliance (COBRA, HIPAA, 5500's, SPDs,
- Formulate effective communications to educate all associates on
the value of benefits provided by the company - this includes
updates on intranet, open enrollment, and emails during the
- Work with Payroll on all associate payroll deductions for
- Work with the company's HRIS system provider to ensure
enrollment and eligibility requirements are accurate
- Provides accurate reports to payroll from outside sources such
as 401k vendor, FSA and HSA vendor, etc.
- Executes and audits various reports from ADP and vendor
databases to ensure accuracy of all data
Reconciles, prepares and processes all benefit invoices. Using
process outlined by carriers, ensure Company is paying invoices on
time and within terms
- Covering all eligible associates and dependents elected.
- Updating payroll and/or vendor systems as needed for benefits
enrollments and terminations.
- Removing all associates and dependents that are no longer
eligible such as terminations, age limitations, etc.
- Compliance with COBRA regulations
- Current on all vendor billings.
- In synch with carrier and Accounts Payable
Oversee administration of 401(k) plan to ensure compliance with
all applicable plan documents and regulations
- Work with 401(k) vendor to ensure plans are being administered
based upon plan documents
- Ensure plan meets all compliance requirements (5500's, SPDs,
discrimination testing, black-out periods, etc.)
- Work with Payroll and 401(k) vendor on all associate payroll
deductions - regular contributions, catch-up contributions, and
Assists with annual benefit plan design review and subsequent
- Responsible for working with HRIS vendor and Carriers to
update, test, and rollout approved changes in employee
- Working to create communication plan for smooth open
MISCELLANEOUS RELATED DUTIES or PROJECTS AS ASSIGNED
U.S. Candidates - Premiere Global Services, Inc. dba Premiere
Global Services (PGi), and American Teleconferencing Services, Ltd.
(ATS) dba Premiere Global Services (PGi) are equal opportunity
employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other
things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
EOE M/F/D/V - Drug-free Workplace
U.S. Candidates - PGi and ATS participate in the federal
E-Verify program. To learn more about E-Verify, please visit: