Posted on: June 11, 2021
Job Title: Assembly C
Job Code: SAS20210505-60840
Job Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Fully proficient support individual contributor. Works under
limited supervision. May be a resource to other employees in areas
of expertise. Assignments are moderately difficult requiring some
judgment.Communicates with contacts typically within and outside
the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing
information requiring explanation or interpretation to understand
and reach agreement. May be a resource to other employees in areas
- Perform basic assembly work which may be involved in any of the
following areas; mechanical sub assembly, conformal coating,
harness assembly, lamp assembly, display assembly, final chassis
assembly, and general soldering.
- Demonstrate a proficiency of skills to perform consistently
above average quality of work in a timely fashion.
- Under limited supervision may use methods, or written work
instructions to inspect assemble, modify, rework, disassemble or
reassemble deliverable or prototype hardware.
- Perform tasks associated with handling and storage of
assemblies, ESD and safety issues, housekeeping, and
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of
prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates
Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Clearance if desired
- Certified IPC Specialist J-STD-001
Keywords: L3Harris, Alpharetta , Assembler, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!