Title: Senior Data Analyst
Overview of the Position:
The Data Analyst will join the data science team embedded within
the Technology Enabled Services organization. The team member will
assist in the creation of data driven solutions to business
problems including data consolidation and normalization, generation
of actionable business insight, building advanced analytical
models, and partnering with operations and overhead partners for
feedback and user acceptance. The position will receive a
business-driven problem, gather and cleanse data, build complex and
automated models, draw key insights from the data, and ultimately
deliver interventional tools to drive savings to the bottom line.
The ideal candidate for this role has a propensity for data mining,
project management, and can draw insights from analytics to improve
and develop measurable interventions.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in his job?
- Collects, cleanses, and automates data flows into a central
- Analyzes existing data sets to identify patterns, outliers, and
areas of inconsistencies through relationships that exist in the
- Collaborates with business leaders to validate data insights,
and design strategies or recommend changes
- Builds models for automated data analysis and predictive
- Creates data visualizations for end users including the use of
dashboards (Power BI) or user interfaces (PowerApps or other
- Facilitates cross-functional teams and uses an inclusive
approach to understanding current operations
- Demonstrate good judgment and analytical skills to conduct
option analysis and present recommendations
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- BA or BS degree in a quantitative discipline such as Management
Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or Computer
- 2-4 years of applicable work experience preferably in
analytics, data science, business intelligence, or similar
- Strong personal computer literacy required including working
knowledge of relevant software packages such as Microsoft Excel,
statistics packages (Python or R), and data visualization suites
(Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to work with large amounts of data, including checks
for integrity, summation, and effective communication (written and
verbal) to internal and external constituents
- Experience with SQL is required.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Healthcare background is preferred
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal
- Demonstrated ability to manage indirect teams, including
members who may be senior in rank
- Demonstrated capacity to become "expert" in new topics and
- "Self-starter" attitude with the ability to excel in dynamic
- Comfort with problem solving frameworks, root cause analysis,
hypothesis testing, and translation of insights into business
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
How much will I be expected to travel in this position?
Very limited travel required (possibly 1-2 times per year).
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment
discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law
and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your
application for employment, please contact us by sending an email
to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant
requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs
submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to
Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity,
you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change
Healthcare's Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding
the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts
pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.