Entry Level Machine Operator
Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Now Hiring in Alpharetta!!!! Well-known fortune 100 company
looking to add machine operators to the team. 1st and 2nd shift
•If you have prior production, assembly, pick / packer ,
warehouse, or manufacturing experience, you have the skills we are
looking for. We are also willing to train!
•If you are tired of working in fast food, food service, retail
stock and/or retail customer service, let's talk!
•If you are tired of changing schedules, and working weekends,
now's the time for a change!
•If you are tired of short term opportunities and are looking for a
place where you can grow for years to come, Look no further!
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive wages (Paid weekly)
- Training and mentoring
- Temperature controlled work environment
- Dependable schedule
- ACA medical benefits + more
- Holiday, longevity and production bonus programs
- Running a enclosing machine, in general we will trian you how
to operate a machine that generates paper billing statements.
- Collect finished bill from conveyor and load them in USPS bins
according to policy
- Match numerical sequences to ensure bills are properly labeled
for USPS delivery
- Safely operate banding machine to ensure bills are secure
during transit to USPS for delivery
- Safely palletize packaged bills
- Timely quality and accuracy checks
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
Apply online today or email me at
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Alpharetta , Entry Level Machine Operator, Other , ALPHARETTA, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!