Services Business Analyst
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted
provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders
across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes.
Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents
and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare,
Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical,
financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate
enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient
- This can be a Remote Opportunity*
- As a sales quote support/Business Analyst specialist you will
assist with the development of Sales quotes on various projects.
You will quote Allscripts product line in relation to creating,
analyzing, pricing and quoting based on customer requirements.
- You will be responsible for working with the sales team and
services managers. This position will be directly responsible for
pricing implementation, generating competitive analyses and
strengthening overall service margin and drive day-to-day
operations of the Quotations department.
- This position is also responsible for providing effective
customer service for all internal and external customers by
utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company technical
services as well as team members.
- The main role includes providing sales quotes to customers by
utilizing methodology and technical knowledge for the preparation
of quotation packages.
- Expediting salesforce cases and Updating notes in system
- Prepare required accurate and timely services quotes, using
- Recognize the need for ancillary charges (custom/small
package/add-ons/3rd party) and add to the quote.
- Apply specific margins / variables as determined by company
- Search for accurate item code numbers
- Communicate with multiple SMEs to gather project scoping and
- Manage expedited orders as necessary with appropriate since of
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Write and organize Statemen Of Work (SOW)
- Strong grammar skills, such as spelling, sentence structure,
and punctuation beyond automatic spell checking.
- Experience level 3 to 5 years
- Formal communication skills, and the ability to write and
compose formal letters which will be a daily process to communicate
with various bodies.
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Ability to coordinate with various entities at the same
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information
and respond to questions from managers, and internal clients;
- Ability to solve practical problems and
- Ability to manage and maintain several cases for various quotes
at the same time.
- Strong business and technical background preferred.
- Sales quoting, working with contracts or similar background a
- Proficient in word and excel
- Healthcare experience preferred
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing
together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the
technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000
postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a
comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including
holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company
paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with
disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression
or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North
American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized
to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment
eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral
of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity
theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position
Thank you for reviewing this Allscripts opportunity! Does this
look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down
and tell us more about yourself!
Keywords: Allscripts, Alpharetta , Services Business Analyst, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!