Supply Chain Manager
Company: Agilysys, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Agilysys has been a leader in hospitality software for more than
40 years. Our suite of software enables hospitality companies
(hotels, resorts, casinos, cruise ships, and restaurants) with
aspects of the Guest journey, which range from reserving to payment
to loyalty programs.
Agilysys is seeking a well-qualified individual to fill the
Supply Chain Manager position to ensure key operational
requirements are processed effectively to meet customer
With close to 50+ partners to manage the team holds the critical
function of ensuring seamless execution of sourcing and procurement
globally. Working with internal and external parties, the team
manages existing and new products rollout and delivery.
- Interact with Product, Operations, Finance teams and 3rd Party
Partners to understand the key deliverables for successful launch
and execution of new products.
- Working with Product team identify the requirement and explore
options through different 3rd Party vendors/manufacturers/partners
to help initiate the testing and certification process.
- Once certified, initiate the operationalization process to get
item ready for sales quoting.
Determine the global availability of the product or identify if
an equivalent product exists and should be incorporated in the
- Monitor demand, go-live schedules and establish on-hand
inventory targets to help provide timely product shipment for
- Review weekly product forecast file and work with procurement
to identify gaps and ensure product availability through on hand
and open purchase orders to meet the demand.
Work with Business Operations, Professional Services and Sales
teams to ensure to ensure inventory levels align with demand and
customer go-live estimates.
- Foster cross-functional and external 3rd Parties discussion to
improve the quality of supply chain.
- Work with 3rd Party partners and coordinate demand forecast
availability and determine any steps required to ensure
- In relationship with warehouse and logistics team, identify and
determine if any modified shipping options are required to meet
inventory level targets.
- Coordinate efforts and direct communication when inventory
levels are insufficient to cover demand and help identify
alternative solutions, if exists.
- Drive continuous improvement in all areas of supply chain
through process gap analysis, automation tool
identification/implementation, and identification of main
Knowledge / Skills / Expertise
Traits / Values
- Agile: Agilysys is growing year over year with strong focus on
customer centricity, which requires the ability to instinctively
arrive at solutions, that are not necessarily defined, to solve
problem on hand.
- Self-Motivated: This role is integral in ensuring a seamless
executive from product inception to delivery. Processes are
defined, but ability to continuously search for more optimal
solutions to better serve customers is integral to the success of
this role and the company.
- Customer Focused Problem-solving: Agilysys prides itself as a
customer centric organization and for it to succeed in its mission,
all team members need a customer first approach while maintaining
the path for streamlining and solving any anomalies that may
develop as a result.
- Drives Results: With Agilysys being a public company, we report
earnings to the financial markets quarterly. Maintaining a high
energy work ethic consistently will be important to help us achieve
results, even under tough circumstances.
- Global Perspective: Taking a broad view when approaching issues
can ensure that operational improvements achieve the intended
goals, taking all internal and external stakeholders into
- Interpersonal Savvy: This role will work with a varying range
of disciplines, communication, and workstyles. This person should
be able to build formal and informal relationship networks to
collaboratively meet shared objectives.
- Resourcefulness: As with any growing organization, time and
resources may be limited. This person should be comfortable
securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
Keywords: Agilysys, Inc., Alpharetta , Supply Chain Manager, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!