Since 1996, Surgical Information Systems ("SIS") has been
dedicated to providing surgical care providers with the solutions
and services they need to deliver improved operational, financial,
and clinical outcomes.
Focused exclusively on perioperative IT, the SIS award-winning
product suite is built specifically for the perioperative
environment and includes hospital and ASC-focused solutions
covering perioperative Electronic Medical Records (EMRs),
Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS), ASC business
management, and business intelligence and analytics solutions.
Services include revenue cycle management to complement SIS's
SIS is a 2021 Top Workplaces USA Award winner, chosen based
solely on employee feedback gathered through an employee engagement
survey issued by Energage.
For more information, visit SISFirst.com.
Black Book Research Rankings - "Top Technology Solutions:
Ambulatory Surgical Centers" February 2020, "Top Technology
Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers" April 2019, "Top Ambulatory
Electronic Health Records Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers"
April 2018, "Top Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Health
Records Vendors" April 2017, & "Top Ambulatory Electronic Health
Records Vendors Comparative Performance Result Set of Top EHR
Vendors," May 2016.
SIS, the SIS logo, and Surgical Information Systems are
trademarks of Surgical Information Systems, LLC. AmkaiSolutions,
AmkaiCharts, AmkaiOffice, and AmkaiAnalytics are trademarks of
Amkai LLC. AdvantX, Vision, and SurgiSource are trademarks of
SourceMedical Solutions, Inc. Other company and product names may
be trademarks of their respective owner.
This position is responsible for the support of all internal and
remote/virtual associates of SIS. This position will troubleshoot
associate workstations as well as application support, operating
system support, back-up processes, configuration of new hires, and
managing support tickets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support associates in troubleshooting tickets both in-person
- Maintain a software system used to track tickets and completion
of the support issues.
- Provide utmost customer services while assisting associates
with their technical issues.
- Use problem-solving skills to address technical problems in
order to provide the best solutions.
- Work with a team to close tickets in a timely and complete
- Assist the Manager of IT with vendor management and technology
- Run Virtual and Onsite New Associate IT Orientation for
multiple new associates at one time.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
Bachelor's degree preferred or Associate degree and relevant
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of Information Technology and a passion to learn
- Knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Manager .
- Skilled in Microsoft Intune & Autopilot configurations.
- Knowledge of technical support processes through experience in
an internship or coursework. Knowledge of the Microsoft Office
Suite/Office 365 from a highly technical capacity.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Workstation or Server virtualization (VMWare,
- Skill in supporting the MS Windows operating system.
- Skill in utilizing Help Desk management software (Zendesk,
- Experience with onboarding new associates in both a virtual and
- Ability to take initiative to complete projects in an
independent work environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborative in order
to achieve departmental goals.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high stress development
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization in
both verbal and written formats.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge to a variety
We believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them
to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes
us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses
Surgical Information Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and complies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V/SO are
encouraged to apply.
At this time we are unable to sponsor H1B candidates