Full Stack Engineer
Company: Total System Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of
people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments
solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our
worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300
financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with
confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our
passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class
payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team
and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of
Full Stack Engineer, Digital Innovation Team
At TSYS, we're building the future of payments. As a member of
the Digital Innovation team, you'll be part of a team passionate
about technology and using it to modernize payments, and the
overall banking experience. We build a wide variety of solutions
from automated infrastructure and cloud-based systems, to machine
learning and user experiences for web, mobile and IoT. We're
looking for people who want to join our team of designers,
engineers and enthusiasts and be a part of what's happening.
Example products that you'll be working on as a part of the TSYS
- Create open API's and content for TSYS Developers
(developers.tsys.com), our client hub for open technology (API's,
SDK's and much more) developed by TSYS.
- Mobile and mobile web cardholder experiences that leverage open
technologies like react.js and react native, node, swift2, java,
springboot, .Net and others.
- Campaign, content and push notification systems that leverage
to multiple channels.
- Our industry leading fraud engine that leverages ML to learn
and detect fraud patterns.
- Our hybrid cloud application infrastructure that's based on
docker, kubernetes, microservices and postgres.
Everyday you'll do these kinds of things
- Collaborate with engineers across the Digital Innovation team
to create technical designs, develop, test and solve complex
problems that drive the solution from initial concept to
- Contribute to our automated build, deploy and test processes
for each solution.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies
to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Transcend the traditional boundaries of Frontend and Backend,
designing and delivering performant, maintainable, and scalable
- Think in terms of components and systems while considering a
holistic user experience.
- Work in an engineering focused, iterative team that's composed
of people with a wide range of skills.
- Demo your work for colleagues and members of the business
- Conduct research on new and interesting technologies that help
to progress our products and platforms.
To qualify, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science,
information technology or business information systems or related
- Full-stack experience in one or more of the following: Java,
Unix and the confidence to easily pick up others.
- Working experience in modernizing .Net applications to Java,
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale
applications (e.g., well-designed APIs, mobile apps, data
integrations, and/or large mobile web applications).
- Exposure to devops tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK
- Fluent, open communication style - speaking, writing,
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience, user centered
design and responsive web design.
- Minimum four years relevant experience with advanced coding
- Experience designing and developing large distributed, mobile,
machine learning, responsive web or API software systems.
- Experience working in a team-based, start-up or agile
- Track record of pursuing self-directed side projects, research,
or open source projects.
TSYS Minimum Requirements
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business /
Management Information Systems or related field
- Typically, minimum of 6 years - Professional Experience in
Coding, Designing, Developing and Analyzing Data.
What's it like to work in our Team?
Our Digital Innovation Team is a team of advanced technical
experts in a variety of fields who work together to incubate new
capabilities in a rapid, prototype-oriented environment that
emphasizes "product over process". We're huge advocates of open
source and as a member of the Digital innovation team, you'll not
only create innovative user experiences, massive data sets and
infrastructure at scale, but you'll also be working with a team of
people who represent some of the best and brightest minds in
payments. We have a growth culture that emphasizes learning and
adoption of technologies that push the envelope. We have sessions
designed each week to bring the team together to learn and discuss
topics that are critical to our industry and the evolution of our
systems. Add to that our open work environment that emphasizes
collaboration across teams.
So, what will your first day look like? First off, you'll get a
mac laptop and work with a mentor to pull the latest project from
Git. Your assigned mentor is someone who stays with you throughout
your first 90 days to help you gain familiarity with our teams,
tools and environment. After that, we'll have you meet with
different members of the team and get to know their specialties,
current projects and nuances of the job. By the end of day one,
you'll create and commit your first code push to git. We call this
our "pilot push" and it promotes our culture of rapidly iterating
and making progress.
Level: Or Above
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or
any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview
process should notify a representative of the Human Resources
Keywords: Total System Services, Inc., Alpharetta , Full Stack Engineer, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!