Company: Main Event Entertainment
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Shift Supervisor is tasked with being responsive and
empathetic to guest needs, driving innovation on the floor, and
encouraging a collaborative environment for all team members. Our
Shift Supervisor is expected to be knowledgeable about the inner
workings of Main Event and is further expected to pitch in across
departments wherever needed.
What makes a great Shift Supervisor?
- 21 years + of age
- A desire for a management career with Main Event
- Solution oriented with the ability to problem solve in an
- An attention to detail, ability to multi-task and ability to
work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions in a
- Excellent customer service and employee relation skills
- 18 Months+ with Main Event or 2 years+ in a Supervisory
- Friendly, Professional Demeanor
- Ability to Create an Amazing Guest Experience
- Valid Alcohol Seller/Server and Food Handler
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Maintaining the center's appearance through established
facility cleanliness standards.
- Holding yourself and others accountable for creating a culture
of high performance.
- Ability to expand job responsibilities and collaborate with
others to generate ideas and improve processes.
- Attending weekly manager meeting.
- Communicating clearly and effectively in a variety of mediums
using both verbal and written skills.
- Being responsive and empathetic to guest needs; maintains guest
focus while driving improvement and innovation.
- Recognizing core competencies of Main Event and makes decisions
to protect the brand.
- Representing Main Event in a professional manner when
Why should you join our team as a Shift Supervisor?
"What I love most about Main Event is being able to own FUN!
Teaching Team members how to become the best they can be and having
a great time is the best reward. When our Team members are having
fun, our guest are having fun as well. Guests leave with amazing
memories and Team members feel accomplished." - M. S., Shift
"I love the atmosphere! I love what Main Event is! I love the
fun! As a mother myself, I love seeing kids come in and have a
great time, whether it be for a birthday, a family day, or
whatever! I love that there is so many different
aspects/departments within." T. G., Party Street Shift Supervisor
in Kansas City, Missouri
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Main Event Entertainment, Alpharetta , Shift Supervisor, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!