Company: Clipboard Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The best deserve the best. Your nursing experience can get you job
benefits for a lifetime.
At Clipboard Health, we see the way current nursing agencies work -
and we'll do you one better. By applying to Clipboard, you have a
shot at becoming one of the most prestigious nurses and health care
workers in the industry and can rack up these benefits:
- Freedom for life: choose where and when you work to get you the
most of this world
- Prosperity for life: get competitive pay that's ahead of its time
as soon as you finish a shift
- Prestige for life: a gold-label reputation as part of the
- Friends for life: work with your best friend and meet others who
motivate you through thick and thin
- Support for life: book your shift with the tap of an app and 24/7
- Growth for life: top-tier info and learning resources to get you
ahead of the game
Once you're in, you're part of the club for life. Experience loving
your career in a way that your childhood dreams have never
We are looking for CNAs to join our team immediately!
Apply today, follow the onboarding steps, and you can be working as
early as tomorrow! Once hired and onboarded, you will use our app
to book CNA shifts at our partner facilities (including long-term
care and skilled nursing facilities).
We have all types of shifts available! Morning, afternoon, NOC,
weekends - choose whatever works best for your schedule!
BENEFITS OF CNA WORK WITH CLIPBOARD HEALTH:
You get paid more with us because we negotiate the
BEST RATE for you EVERY SINGLE shift you work.
The current base rate is $16 per hour, and the average pay
rate is $24.30 per hour. Pay rate increases based on demand in your
area. Additional hazard pay, holiday pay, and overtime pay
- Get paid the same day that your shift is
Choose when and where you want to work. You can
work a full schedule or a few shifts here and there -- make your
work fit your lifestyle
- Book and manage your shifts using the app on your
- Earn $50 for every health care professional you refer
to Clipboard Health
- Store all of your important documents in the Clipboard Health
app and get notified if a document is about to expire
- A dedicated account manager to support your growing health care
career at Clipboard Health
- Receive 24/7 customer support
A CNA's main responsibility is to provide basic care to
patients, as well as assist them in daily activities they might
have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. CNAs maintain
patient safety and keep the nurses up-to-date on vital information
about the patients conditions. CNAs are responsible for providing
quality health care in adherence with all applicable laws,
regulations, and policies.
All applicants must be able to provide or obtain the following
during the application process:
- Active CNA License
- Unexpired Drivers License/State I.D.
- CPR/BLS certification
- Physical Exam (completed within the last year)
- TB Test (completed in the last year)
- 2 References (Required)
- Resume (Required) - with the schools name of where you obtained
the medical license
- 1-year experience, preferred
- There will also be a background check and some training
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At Clipboard Health, we know good things happen when patients
get the proper care they need. Thats why we give nurses a new way
to work: on their own terms. We made an easy-to-use app to find and
book open shifts at over 2,000 partnering facilities nationwide.
Over 15,000 health care professionals have joined our mission to
revolutionize healthcare staffing.
Keywords: Clipboard Health, Alpharetta , Nursing Assistant, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!