Company: Kona Grill Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
It is the Sushi Chef's primary responsibility to prepare the
highest quality sushi plates/rolls consistently and effectively. As
a Sushi Chef, you will have the opportunity to make a significant
impact on the quality of food produced in our kitchen and
ultimately the overall experience extended to our guests.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Primarily performs sushi preparation according to recipes or
instructions and must efficiently execute intricate and
aesthetically pleasing sushi plates and rolls.
- Will partner with the restaurant staff to ensure the safety and
sanitation of our facilities follow federal, state, local and Kona
- Must have 1 - 3 years' experience working as a sushi chef
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods up
to 8 hours while maintain a fun and positive attitude
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks effectively and establish
Kona Grill Offers:
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
- A Fun Fast-paced Work Environment
- Paid Time Off (must be eligible)
- Health Benefits (must be eligible)
Keywords: Kona Grill Inc., Alpharetta , Sushi Chef, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!