Attorney - Fiber
Company: Crown Castle USA Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the
infrastructure behind the world's most revolutionary technologies.
As the largest shared infrastructure provider in the United States,
Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell
towers, 80,000 small cells and over 80,000 route miles of fiber
across every major US market. This nationwide portfolio of
communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to
essential data, technology and wireless service - bringing
information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses
that need them. Crown Castle is a NYSE S&P 500 and Fortune 500
company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the
United States with an enterprise value of approximately $85
Position Title: Attorney (Associate Attorney, Senior Attorney)
- Grade level will be determined commensurate with
Location(s): Open to any Crown Castle office location
Provide legal assistance and counseling regarding, wireline and
wireless customer contracts, telecommunications infrastructure
contracts, service and vendor contracts, regulatory and corporate
matters, among other areas.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for licensing assistance with procedures, forms and
negotiations of wireline and wireless licenses.
- Responsible for documentation relating to non-right of way
infrastructure agreements, such as type 2 agreements, conduit
agreements, IRUs and others.
- Respond to legal inquiries, assisting Crown personnel with
regard to legal issues as needed.
- Responsible for document preparation, interpretation and
resolution of disputes.
- Contract interpretation; involving counsel to Crown personnel
regarding various contract matters.
- Dispute Management; involving counsel to Crown personnel
regarding contract or other disputes and liaising with outside
counsel when necessary.
- Collections support; involving assistance in structuring and
improving procedures and practices for collection of receivables,
and support in collections efforts.
- Special projects; involving initiation and execution of various
projects related to training
- Service Contracts; involving support for negotiation and
preparation of service contracts pursuant to which Crown provides
services to customers.
- Vendor Contracts; involving preparation of and revisions to
standard forms for use with vendors providing services to
- Serve as the legal liaison to an Area, Region, or Corporate
- Bachelor's Degree
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
- Attorney's License
- Four (4) years + of related legal experience in
- Thorough knowledge of legal research and writing
- Basic knowledge of contract and business law
- Telecommunications experience
- Data securitydata privacy experience useful
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with individuals of diverse background,
personalities and opinions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Superior communication skills - written and verbal
Reports to: Associate General Counsel
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): NA
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no
exposure to adverse environmental conditions. During COVID19
conditions, this role will work remotely to mitigate risk.
Additional Information: N/A
Keywords: Crown Castle USA Inc, Alpharetta , Attorney - Fiber, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!