Job Title: Release Manager
Reports To: VP of Product Management
Who We Are:
Intradiem provides an Intelligent Assistant for customer service
teams. This assistant unlocks the value of your center data to
maximize productivity, engagement, and the customer experience.
Our patented AI-powered technology processes the massive amounts
of data generated by your center - in real time - and takes
immediate action to support staff working in the center or remotely
- every minute of every day.
This intelligent technology has been built on the management
best practices of dozens of the world's leading brands, and it
continues to become more powerful every day.
The result for customers is increased productivity and a
guaranteed return on investment, with typically a 2x payback in
year one and a 3-5x return in subsequent years.
We are powering over 1 billion automated actions annually and
have saved our customers over $100 million in annualized savings,
all while improving employee engagement and the end-customer
What Drives Us:
Our vision, which we passionately pursue every day, is Customer
Service Reinvented. For Everyone.
Our mission is simple: To help our customers achieve more using
How We Do It:
By living our Core Values of Servant's Heart, Craftsman's
Attitude and Revolutionary Spirit. Because let's face it: Great
products can be copied, service can be duplicated, but great people
can't be replaced.
We're a group of customer-obsessed, competitive,
detail-oriented, experienced servants who put the needs of our
community and customers over our own. Intradiem isn't just about
the 9-to-5 or the paycheck - we're about having the revolutionary
spirit needed to change our community and the world through the way
we work and the way we give back.
We're looking for smart, driven and innovative people to join
our team. If this sounds like you, let's chat!
What Need Can You Fill?
The Release Manager is responsible for ensuring that Intradiem
as an organization is fully prepared to release, deploy, and
support new products and features. The role collaborates broadly to
coordinate, assess, and report on the preparedness of
cross-functional groups using internal readiness metrics. The
Release Manager works in partnership with Engineering to understand
product roadmap commitments in order to align readiness activities
and is responsible for communicating changes to release plans. The
role is a key factor in managing risk and resolving issues that
affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Collaborate internally to create and maintain a consistent and
standard framework for implementing and tracking internal new
product readiness plans
- Lead and manage regular cross-functional meetings to align and
track operational readiness activity
- Track, analyze, and report departmental progress against
- Continually work towards making improvements to the release
- Ensure that operational readiness activities are aligned with
the product roadmap and target dates
- Coordinate and liaise with Product Marketing, Marketing, and
Sales to drive new product go-to-market activities
- Collaborate with product and development teams to monitor and
communicate product release plans, acting as the liaison to the
- Conducts all business in accordance with Intradiem policies and
- All other duties as assigned.
What Will You Need To Succeed?
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams
toward task completion.
- Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Solid understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Knowledge of and experience with call center technologies is
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and capable of working on projects
- Typically requires 2 - 5 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.