In this role, you have the opportunity to
Build and increase sales within the Specialty and Medical
Consumables markets. You will also be tasked with enhancing the
customer buying experience. The Inside Sales Account Manager role
is based in the Alpharetta, GA office and will have assigned
territory responsibility for a defined geography. Philips is
seeking top performers for this exciting growth opportunity!
You are responsible for
- Learning and applying advanced prospecting and planning for
multiple hospitals / Health Care facilities with Philips Field
- Increasing revenue within your assigned territory by focusing
on Medical Consumables and supplies, Vital Signs monitors,
Defibrillators and/or Patient Monitoring.
- Building a strong internal network to support the efficient
delivery of value to our customers and resolving customer
- Use data analytics to contribute to territory
- Creating proactive touch points to customers, utilizing
multiple channels such as Social Media and e-Commerce and virtual
- Building relationships with key decision makers.
- Determining customers’ requirements and presenting Philips
- Maintaining and upselling within established accounts.
- Submitting budgetary and formal quote requests and
- Demonstrating Philips products and equipment to
internal/external customers using web based virtual software
- Negotiating agreements and achieving closure.
- Working in a performance-based culture and meeting quota
- Working shifts that are aligned with your assignment of
territory and time zones.
You are a part of
Teamwork is critical to ensure success in this role. The Inside
Sales Account Manager will be part of a team that reports to a
Senior Manager. You will work closely with Philips Sales
Specialists in the field, within your assigned geography.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2+ years of previous Inside Sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hospital buying processes.
- Experience selling medical devices and consumables.
- Understanding the role of eCommerce in medical sales.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and closing skills.
- Teaming up to excel. Demonstrate strong teamwork with outside
sales reps and internal teams.
- Ability to set and achieve aggressive sales objectives and
goals will be paramount.
- Ability to use technology is a must to be able to consolidate
customer information (ie. Salesforce.com, WorkDay, SAP, etc).
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Project, Office
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to be a part of the Specialty Markets division
and report to the Senior Manager of Inside Sales.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The
company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this
position. Candidates need to live within the territory.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or
remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information
about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will
provide upon request.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of
the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity