Lead Full Stack Developer (Angular/C#)
Company: Perficient, Inc.
Posted on: July 18, 2021
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Lead Full Stack
Developer specializing in Angular, C#, Azure APIs and databases
with our national custom and product development organization.
As a Senior Technical Consultant you will participate in all
aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes
estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation,
testing, deployment and support of application developed for our
clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work
with solution architects and developers on
interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into
functional requirements, and subsequently into technical
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases
including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and
- Provide technical leadership in the development for customer
facing web applications using modern web technologies.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of
various experience level.
- Passionate engineering leaders with 8+ years of modern
web development experience.
- Must be Strong Full Stack Developer with Angular, HTML
and CSS, C# experience.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly
- 2+ years in a technical leadership role.
- Experience with CSS utilities such as LESS, SASS, Twitter
Bootstrap and Compass.
- Good working knowledge of Node.js required.
- Good working knowledge of databases with SQL Server and/or DB2
- Development experience on Azure, AWS or GCP required.
- 4+ years of Agile development with globally distributed
- Capable of providing technical leadership for a full stack
- Problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple
responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Inustry experience in financial services or healthcare
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by
fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts
to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high
level decision makers.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering
or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies
in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels
(verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended
to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide
to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to
this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or
change the duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Perficient, Inc., Alpharetta , Lead Full Stack Developer (Angular/C#), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!