Technical Quality Assurance - Sr Professional II
Posted on: July 19, 2021
In this role, the QA / Automation Engineer will be responsible
for the implementation and maintenance of the Software Test
Automation framework for the BillMatrix Next platform. Candidates
will work across multiple teams in an agile/scrum environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of the test
- Provide technical leadership to other on-shore and off-shore
- Take on additional responsibilities as required. These
responsibilities may include creation of documentation, project
timelines, assignment and monitoring of automation tasks assigned
to QA testers and the maintenance of other artifacts needed to
support our automation project.
- Interface with multiple scrum teams to ensure the usability and
scalability of the automation framework.
- Build automated test cases for new and existing
- Perform reporting and analysis on automated test runs.
- Perform code reviews.
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five year’s relevant hands-on experience.
- A minimum of five years of test automation experience,
including testing of both standalone and Web applications.
- Experience with complete software development product life
cycle from concept to development and product testing and final
- Strong organizational skills to work with cross-functional
teams in defining project requirements is expected.
- Strong experience with Selenium tools.
- High level of competence with .Net technologies and
- Strong experience with C# in developing or testing web
- Strong experience with Page Object Model (POM) frameworks.
- Experience with using other scripting language(s) such as
PowerShell strongly desirable.
- Experience with MSTest or NUnit framework strongly
- Experience of API testing strongly desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are
- Ability to clearly and precisely communicate with management
and remote team members.
- Strong focus on customer experience and product quality.
- Experience with both on-site hosted and cloud-based software
deployment technologies desired.
- Experience with working on a SaaS based solution a definite
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager, ADO and TFS.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Technical Quality Assurance - Sr Professional II, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!