Network Security Automation Engineer
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Summary/Scope of Work:
Utilize network security skills and knowledge to define Fiserv’s
public Internet perimeter and correlate those data points with
internal infrastructure. Utilizing vendor services, will provide
the program with data points to help define the Fiserv perimeter.
To help the company take a 3rd party vendor’s autonomous data and
make it meaningful, the incumbent needs to ingest said data into
API services and correlate with our internal and SaaS services.
This position is a hands-on role that requires knowledge of
security platforms such as network firewalls, network detection &
response, and traffic proxies. The candidate must understand
network security, APIs, and automation to effectively enhance the
security posture of the company. The successful candidate will
demonstrate strong knowledge and prior experience with security
controls to operate within Fiserv’s state-of-the-art cyber network
The successful candidate will have demonstrated expertise in
network security and the technologies leveraged for this
- 4 years’ experience in Network Engineering
- Experience with Automation & Security
- Experience in leveraging REST API interfaces via Python
- Strong understanding of Splunk and Search Processing Language
- Understanding of security platforms such as network firewalls,
network detection & response, and traffic proxies.
- High School Diploma or GED minimum
- Demonstration of coding and automating with network security
- Experience working in enterprise-sized technology
- Adept in translating security pillars, policies, and standards
into engineering/technical terms.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Network Security Automation Engineer, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!