Quality Assurance Engineering, Sr Professional I
Posted on: July 19, 2021
What does a great Quality Assurance Engineering Senior
The Quality Assurance Engineering Senior Professional will work
with a team across multiple locations to test and analyze multiple
products. The ideal candidate will have experience with Java, Azure
and the ability to effectively communicate with our Dev team. They
will also have experience testing web services and UI apps.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement automated tests to support new software
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical
- Provide technical leadership to other on-shore and off-shore
- Interface with multiple teams as required, to ensure test
coverage is accurate and complete
- Perform reporting and analysis on any automated test runs
- Participate in Code Reviews to ensure the required code
- Conduct QA Test Result Reviews to ensure tests accurately and
correctly tested required functionality
- Take on additional responsibilities such as creation of
documentation, project timelines, assignment and monitoring of
tasks assigned to QA testers and the maintenance of other artifacts
needed to support our projects as required
- Four-year degree in software engineering, computer science, or
computer engineering is required.
- Hands-on software development experience should include
distributed server solutions with rigorous quality, scalability,
robustness, and reliability requirements.
- Experience with complete software development product life
cycle from concept to development, product testing, and final
- Strong leadership experience in leading multiple QA resources
- Experience with defining and executing test strategy across a
- High level of competence with Java technologies and
- Experience with Java in developing or testing web
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative,
distributed team is a must.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience in writing test automation for both standalone and
Web based applications.
- Testing applications utilizing cloud technology
- Testing micro service-based applications
- Utilizing Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with .Net/C# in developing or testing web
- Working on a SaaS based solution.
- Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager
- API Testing
Who We Are: Fiserv’s Bill Payment Solutions business unit
offers a portfolio of industry-leading electronic payments
products. These products provide the financial services industry
electronic billing and payments, online banking and mobile banking,
online funds transfer, person-to-person payments,
business-to-consumer payments and personal financial account
aggregation services. Our award-winning solutions are developed
based on extensive user testing and are offered in multiple
delivery models to serve more than 3,500 financial institutions
from community banks to credit unions to the largest U.S. banks.
These products are used by thousands of financial institutions,
including most of the top financial institutions in the country.
Fiserv is on an aggressive path to define the next generation
payments experience, with a mission to deliver payment experiences
when consumers want them, with the capabilities they want, and
through the easiest possible way to consume them
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Quality Assurance Engineering, Sr Professional I, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!