Software Developer, Tech Advisor
Posted on: July 19, 2021
What does a great Software Developer, Tech Lead do?
- You will be a decision maker and a key contributor to our
- The right candidate will lead development teams and provide
architectural oversight for all team members
- Mentor and guide new developers
- You will be a full stack developer help create the next
generation of an online internet banking application framework and
- You will design and develop new features for a world class
internet banking platform written in .NET and NET Core and be a
leader in our technical transformation to the cloud.
- Advisors will work on frameworks and design SDKs, as well as
components written in both C#.NET and .NET Core
- We are looking for creative and skilled people who are
passionate about development. This is an opportunity to help
design and share ideas and new approaches to internet and mobile
- You will work with highly a skilled team on the latest
technology stacks in an environment that would allow you to grow
your development skills.
- You will take advantage of excellent opportunities for career
advancement working on a rapidly growing set of products.
- Developers will learn about the financial industry with
guidance from professionals with years of experience in the
- Be part of a team of top-level web and mobile application
developers in a C#.NET environment using a combination of .NET,
- You will create APIs to support extensions of the internet
banking functionality to both internal and external customers and
for consumption by the application UI using both .NET and .NET
- Develop native mobile applications for iOS and Android (nice to
- Follow Agile SDLC
- Be a team player
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
- Associates degree in equivalent course of study
- 8+ years proven software development experience
- Experience designing modern, secure Web Based applications
- At least 8 years of experience working in a .NET development
environment (C# or Core)
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Architect™ from Fiserv is an open services platform with robust
configuration capabilities that gives financial institutions the
control and flexibility to create distinct digital
- We are looking to fill critical development roles that allow us
to build quality technical solutions for financial institutions
based on the most current technical stacks.
- Exposure to projects for the leading payment-processing
provider in Financial Technology space as well as experience
working with existing and emerging technologies will provide
candidates with career growth and core competency development.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- C# .NET
- .NET Core
- SQL Server
- iOS/Android Development (a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Travel required: 0% Percentage/frequency of travel
Who We Are: Architect from Fiserv is a single, end-to-end
digital banking solution for retail and business that gives
financial institutions the control and flexibility to quickly
respond to consumer and business needs.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Software Developer, Tech Advisor, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!