Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: July 20, 2021
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited
- Assemble sub-pans, door devices and other pertinent power
equipment with minimal supervision according to ISO standards and
- Able to apply hardware, engravings, and components according to
Caterpillar Switchgear standards.
- Understand how to read part numbers and attach parts to sub
panels, door devices and enclosures.
- Perform all other duties accurately, timely and be able to meet
- Able to perform any other duties assigned by Lead Person
- Understand the usage of hardware such as screws, bolts, nuts,
washers, and tools according to Caterpillar Switchgear Procedures
- Lead special projects to support as needed.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of job-related experience
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Ability to interpret mechanical schematics
- Ability to learn new process and procedure within a limited
- Ability to use hand tools for extended periods of time
- Ability to work within a project team with limited supervision
and perform tasks within an expectable timeframe
- Ability to produce door penetrations with mechanical aids
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Alpharetta , Mechanical Technician, Other , ALPHARETTA, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!