Senior Software Development Engineer
Posted on: July 20, 2021
What does a great Senior Software Development
This is a highly technical Software Development position
building and maintaining Web services, application switching and
routing, and interfacing to Credit, Debit, EBT and new, disruptive
payment authorizers. You will be working with a team of
professionals working to enhance the existing software to be fully
redundant, failure and error resistant, with self-healing
- Develop customized solutions within the platform to support
critical business functions and meet project objectives, client
requirements, and company goals.
- Manage daily support and maintenance and conduct long-term
improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other
developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure
effective collaboration throughout all phases of development,
testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to
facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and
customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals
- Lead the knowledge sharing sessions where team shares ideas and
new features of the product.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Requires 5+ years proficiency with .NET software
- Requires 3+ years proficiency in Debt/EBT transaction
- Requires 3+ years proficiency with switching (IIS) and web
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Knowledge of payment processing
- Microsoft web development
Who We Are: PaySecure is an ecommerce Debit/EBT transaction
processing and settlement platform.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Senior Software Development Engineer, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!