What does a great Sr AWS Architect Advisor do?
As a Senior AWS Architect, you will be responsible for:
1. Developing solutions architecture and evaluate architectural
alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including
IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
2. Conducting architectural analysis, and style of
3. Planning, designing, and executing complex company level
4. Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends,
5. Provide support and technical governance, expertise related
to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations
Core Qualifications for Consideration:
- 10+ years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines,
including technical architecture, network management, application
development, middleware, database management or operations on
- 8+ years of experience in AWS enterprise implementations.
- Good understanding of non-functionals and define optimal design
patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery
- Good understanding of AWS concepts (EC2, EB, Tunneling, S3,
SNS, SWF), Docker, Linux.
- Experience with micro-services architecture.
- Strong understanding of network architecture and application
- Strong understanding of SOA, object-oriented analysis and
design, and/or client/server systems.
Other Skills, Experience and Education:
- Experience with APIs interaction with salesforce.
- Experience with OAUTH, Jax-B, Jax-RS, JUnits.
- Experience working with or for Merchant Acquirers, Payment
Processors or ISOs.
- Exposure to common Merchant Acquirer Information Security
concepts and practices.
- Experience with payment ecommerce systems, payments gateways
and payment processors.
- Experience in Integration Engineering and/or Professional
- Continuous deployment using IntelliJ, GIT, BitBucket, local
- Experience designing and implementing runtime
architectures or container-based applications (Docker).
Candidates should be working on-site at either Atlanta, New
Jersey/New York or Omaha FISERV location.
Who We Are:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t
thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and
businesses move money and information every minute of every day.
Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations,
merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day,
behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet. Explore the
possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity