What does a Director of Intelligent Automation do at
Would you like to be a part of Intelligent Automation Center of
Excellence for the world’s largest Fintech; where the COE is
responsible for forming a centralized team and a global strategy to
transform the enterprise using Automation levers?
We are an internal consulting team sponsored by the companies
C-Level to establish capabilities in intelligent automation and
artificial intelligence, build an AI platform and lead global
transformation programs with AI and Automation as a key lever.
In this role, you can look forward to:
• Leading the solution design for automation
• Act as a thought partner in the selection, configuration and
implementation of automated solutions as well as establish best
• Partner closely with Automation Leaders / CIOs in building
compressive automation solutions.
• You'll be leading transformation programs as an IA Expert
• You'll work closely with BU presidents and Functional Heads of
the company in developing the future vision and transformational
solutions for their operations and products.
• You'll be responsible for designing, implementing, and
managing the deployment strategy for automation & automation
• Minimum 10 years experience in IT
• Experienced in being part of or leading IA or AI led
• Experienced in Business Operations and Technology design and
implementation experience with specific focus on building robust
Intelligent Automation solutions across the value chain
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical or
• Very strong executive presence and ability to simplify complex
concepts for consumption by non-technical executives.
• Knowledge of intelligent automation and cognitive platforms in
virtual agents such as Workflow Automation, ICR/OCR , ETL tools
• Knowledge in architecting/operating solutions and security
frameworks built on AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a plus
• Candidates that have backgrounds in machine learning are a