Business Systems Analyst, Advisory
Posted on: July 20, 2021
What does a great Business Systems Analyst, Advisory
As “the” candidate for the Business Systems Analyst, Advisory (BA)
role, you are ready to take on dynamic challenges as a member of
our Enterprise Apps Implementation team. Our team provides a unique
suite of product addons for online and mobile banking. Your
challenge is to lead engagements with our clients, vendors and
internal groups. Helping them to strategize, and traverse through
the planning and implementation of the various technologies and
Your responsibilities will include the design, implementation and
support of Enterprise Apps Products. You will have a front-line
presence with our clients through the entire delivery process,
capturing their requests, and translating them into agreed-upon
business requirements and design documents. You will assist in
mapping the end to end process for Enterprise Apps Products (Link
Live, Credit Sense, Alexa and Virtual Banking Assistance).
In this role, you can look forward to:
- Performing business analysis activities, such as requirements
analysis, business process modeling, and the writing and performing
test cases, business rules, diagrams, and user interface
- Collaborating with stakeholders and lead
requirements-elicitation workshops and evaluating feasibility.
- Articulating the key business problem and provide options for a
You’re the type of person who:
- Has excellent communication (written and verbal) and active
listening skills to understand what people say and detect what they
might be hesitant to say.
- Is a professional self-starter, who works independent, and
understands a sense of urgency when working to bring solutions to
- Has strong self-motivation with excellent time management
skills, including ability to work on time sensitive projects.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 7+ years minimum of technical implementations and basic process
- 5+ plus years prior experience with Digital Products in both
end user and administrative functions.
- Experience in writing Business Requirements Documentation.
- Knowledge and experience with 3rd party integrations.
- Experience and knowledge of software testing processes such as
writing and performing test plans and test cases.
- Understanding the process of Troubleshooting software
- Microsoft Office skills, specifically advanced skills with
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing,
Computer Science preferred
- Experience with AI and Bots
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Business Systems Analyst, Advisory, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!