Strategic Sourcing Manager - Residential - Southeast
Posted on: July 22, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for managing and coordinating divisional procurement
activities including establishing pricing and driving cost savings
through CPM, Should Cost, and Purchase Pro deployment.
Optimizes the supply chain through systematic support and ensures
that purchase and procurement of goods support quality, cost,
inventory and service level standards.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Identify and drive cost
- Lead the CPM bid out process for assigned categories
- Compare costs by trade category both across divisions and to
should cost for all common categories
- Define opportunities for the Zone, prioritize opportunities with
the VP Zone HBO
- Assist with achieving field compliance with National /Zone
agreements as well as standardized company process.
- Focus on should cost realization (negotiations, training,
- Collaborate with Zone Product, DCOs, CMs, FMs, PIMs, RPMs and
- Assist with the Zone wide procurement strategy that is aligned
with company strategy Responsible for zone wide management of
supplier relationships (cost, quality, productivity, service) for
assigned trade categories
- Assist with local supplier selection at the Division level
- Manage zone wide supplier relationships where scale can be
- Monitor vendor bench strength matrix ensuring division production
level risk is managed.
- Ensure Zone wide compliance to the Pulte business processes for
supplier management Lead category option programming and coordinate
zone wide changes
- Develop, deploy and optimize option walk ups and option grids
- Manage process for changes to common Zone items (quantity, price
, sku, etc.) through procurement Agents and analysts Estimate costs
and verify quantities
- Complete timely probable estimates of costs of residential
products using comparative and differential estimating
- Develop committed cost estimates for both new product development
including customer options
- Work with Product to ensure that accurate quantities are provided
in a timely manner and are field validated.
- Maintain all applicable databases (DMTs, Purchase-Pro, etc.) used
in developing cost and quantity, provide training where needed
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES Level: Mentor / Coach
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills,
manages through influence
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of
internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and
leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
SCOPE: (Decision making, size of organization,
- Decision Impact: Zone
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
Keywords: PulteGroup, Alpharetta , Strategic Sourcing Manager - Residential - Southeast, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!