Information Security Specialist
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Req ID: 133109
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Information Security Specialist to join
our team in Alpharetta, Georgia (US-GA), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Contacting system owners for assigned systems to gather
relevant background material about the system/application and
setting up interviews for information gathering.
- Conducting remote/in-person interviews with system owners to
get all the required information for assessment and to identify any
- Reviewing system-related material including specifications,
diagrams, requirements, and test plans to ensure security-related
standards are followed.
- Reviewing results with system owners and Senior Security
Architecture Analysts, as needed. - Conducting security assessments
using available documentation.
- Creating comprehensive security architecture assessment reports
that clearly identify root-cause and remediation strategies.
- Developing and establishing global security standards and
- Evaluating new and emerging products and technologies while
making recommendations concerning the introduction of new
- 1 year of experience in Security Architecture Assessment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Security or Computer
- Minimum of one professional certification amongst CISSP, SSCP,
and CISM with good standing will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including
presentations to clients and senior technical resources.
- Ability to manage expectations and handle high-pressure
situations with tight deadlines.
- Experience in an information security (application and/or
infrastructure) role in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to explain common application vulnerabilities and
remediation strategies to developers.
- Ability to explain technology risks; including XSS, CSRF,
Injection attacks introduced by application vulnerabilities to a
system's Business Owner.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and
- Excellent security knowledge (access control) of one or more
applicable security technologies or platforms including SSO (Single
Sign-On) technologies like SAML2.0 and Kerberos.
- Excellent knowledge of information security processes, response
procedures, and various attack methods used for information theft
or network intrusion.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of network technologies as they pertain to
communications, computer system environments, and related
- Excellent research ability and knowledge update on the security
trends and attacks, following OWASP top 10 security
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Alpharetta
Nearest Secondary Market: Atlanta
Information Security, Information Systems, Consulting, Computer
Keywords: NTT DATA, Alpharetta , Information Security Specialist, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!