Junior Inside Sales Account Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Build and increase sales within the Install Base markets across
NA Healthcare. You will also be tasked with owning a Zone /
territory and working the Install Base segment within that Zone /
territory to close add-ons / upgrades / Service sales.
You are responsible for
- Identify and advance sales opportunities and work with sales
team members and account teams (where applicable) to continuously
increase prospect funnel.
- Leverage Tools to ensure expedient resolution is brought to the
customers and their experience is enhanced
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers individual
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales team
members for further development and closure
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify
opportunities for growth.
- Building a strong internal network to support the efficient
delivery of value to our customers.
- Providing product quotations-based opportunity
- Reach out to incoming leads to discuss the nature of their
business via phone/email and discuss how our POS solution may
benefit their business.
- Achieve specific metrics related to funnel velocity,
opportunity advancement and territory growth.
- Taking ownership of all aspects of product demonstrations.
You are a part of
Philips NAM Sales, where you will seed the business by creating
exciting and compelling sales propositions. Interfacing with local
sales organizations, R&D groups, product development teams and
production units, you will draw together everything needed to
launch successful new products and services in global or regional
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
Teamwork is critical to ensure success in this role. The Inside
Sales Account Manager will be part of a team that reports to a
Senior Manager. You will work closely with Philips Sales Teams in
the field, within your assigned geography.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred or equivalent in years of
- 1+ year of health care sales and/or marketing experience
- Proficiency using MS OFFICE SUITE and stellar communication
- Prior home health or previous healthcare community referral
marketing experience strongly preferred
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Project, Office
- Excellent communication, presentation and closing skills.
- Teaming up to excel. Demonstrate strong teamwork with
customers, outside sales reps and other internal teams.
- Ability to set and achieve aggressive sales objectives and
metrics will be paramount.
- Ability to use technology is a must to be able to consolidate
customer information (ie. Salesforce.com, WorkDay, SAP, etc)
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to work closely with various Philips team members
both in the field as well as support / operational functions.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The
company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or
remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information
about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will
provide upon request.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of
the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.