What does a great Java Developer do?
The Java developer will design and maintain large-scale web
applications and be involved in developing and enhancing micro
services for payment orchestration.
As a Java Developer, you can look forward to:
- Designing and maintaining large-scale web applications
- Developing and enhancing micro services for payment
- Interact with the product management team in understanding
requirements and provide estimates, high level design and detailed
design for product and customer enhancements.
- Assist in establishing coding, software design approaches and
standards and following them.
- Designing and developing core extensions to an innovative
- Meet customer commitments in delivering high quality code on or
ahead of schedule
- Staying up to date with technology advancement and ensure our
product technology stack is optimized for strategic growth.
- Being a team player with ability to collaborate idea sharing in
strong product setting.
- Adhering to Agile Sprints, Delivery Framework, and SDLC best
- Displaying strong verbal and written communication, with
ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with 5+ years of software
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java Development
- Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring integration, Spring
- Exposure to administering & consuming AWS services or other
- Knowledge of Restful APIs, API gateways, preferable
Preferred Qualifications for consideration:
- Experience developing in high performance applications using
multi-threading and pooling.
- Experience in Kotlin web application design and
- Building microservices- and cloud-based applications.
- Automation testing, mock frameworks, performance testing and
pipeline tools like Jenkins or
- (preferable) Concourse.
- Containerization with applications deployed on Docker or
- Cloud fundamental knowledge using any cloud providers like AWS,
GCP and Azure.
- Related industry experience in payment processing
Learn more about Fiserv
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
The Global Business Solutions Lending team at Fiserv provides
the innovative financing solutions businesses need to fund growth
and drive economic vitality in communities around the country. Our
solutions help thousands of businesses of all sizes quickly adapt
to changing market needs from accelerating ecommerce sales and
reimagining the retail experience to purchasing inventory, securing
equipment and creating jobs.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.