TRC's client, an innovative manufacturer of outdoor digital
displays, is seeking a Director of Human Resources to join their
team in Alpharetta, GA!
The Director of Human Resources (HR) provides executive-level
leadership and guidance to the organizations HR operations. The
Director is responsible for setting, enforcing, and evaluating
legally compliant human resources policies, procedures, and best
practices, and identifying and implementing long-range strategic
talent management goals.
• Collaborates with executive leadership to define the
organizations long-term mission and goals;
identifies ways to support this mission through talent
• Identifies key performance indicators for the organizations
human resource and talent management functions; assesses the
organizations success and market competitiveness based on these
• Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation,
benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive
Provides guidance and leadership to the human resource
management team; assists with resolution of human resource,
compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
• Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance,
safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
• Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices
in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
Drafts and implements the organizations staffing budget, and the
budget for the human resource department.
• Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains management-level HR
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance
with company policy.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration,
or related field required; Masters or law degree highly
• At least ten years of human resource management experience
required, with strategic, talent management, and/or business
development experience highly preferred.
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
• Experience with ADP Workforce Now and Employee Navigator a
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org