Project Analyst II-1C3894
Posted on: October 4, 2021
ADP is hiring a Project Analyst II. In this
position you will use analytical skills, the Project Analyst is
responsible for conducting and at times leading a variety of
division initiatives including process and procedure
re-engineering, product design and development, one-time campaign
initiatives, often including both the functional and technical
aspects of the project. The Business Analyst is responsible for
conducting detailed analysis sessions and solution design
documentation with taskforce members from multiple business
disciplines throughout the TotalSource organization and acts as a
key liaison with ADP affiliates or third party vendors in both
solution design and execution.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage
your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how
to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve,
learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates
you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our
CORE values: Insightful Expertise,
Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation,
Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Provides user-oriented, subject matter expertise input into the
design and development of new product, features and processes.
- Defines project objectives and gathers business/system
requirements with users.
- Develops and documents design alternatives to satisfy user,
business, statutory and system requirements.
- Presents alternatives to users and impacted areas to facilitate
design decisions and gain consensus.
- Conducts structured analysis according to standardized
procedures and prepares detailed analysis documents.
- These documents serve as input to the creation of program
specifications, test plans, user and system documentation.
- Conducts QA and testing of change requests and other projects
as necessary, presenting final results to users and all impacted
areas to obtain sign off.
- Provides assistance to the IT organization by troubleshooting
and resolving problems and explores opportunities for enhancement
- Maintains a broad knowledge base encompassing the evolving
TotalSource application product set.
- Provides information and explanation to users and support
functions within the TotalSource environment.
- Participates in the development of schedules by providing
estimates regarding individual analysis tasks.
- Assists management in project tracking by providing regular,
comprehensive status reports on work progress, effort, etc.
relative to strict project deadlines.
- Provides ad hoc reporting assistance as needed.
- Establishes a Pilot plan and solicits Pilot clients through the
regions. Makes sure Pilot clients and Pilot regions are fully
informed. Facilitates the Pilot Process & integrates feedback from
Clients and the regions.
- Formally rolls out projects to all regions either in person or
via webinar. Follows up on the rollout process and assures that
regions are educated and product deficiencies are corrected in
- Works on other short duration or one-off assigned projects
and/or performs other duties as needed.
- Works on fairly complex systems analysis assignments. Gathers
and analyzed information for developing and modifying
- BA/BS degree (major in Business or Information Sciences
preferred) OR technical training equivalent OR an equivalent in
education and/or experience required.
- 2-4 years progressive structured analysis or systems analyst
Regional, Client, and Satellite Office
- Travel (overnight): 25%
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , Project Analyst II-1C3894, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!