Posted on: October 6, 2021
What does a great (insert position title) do?
As a Mobile Developer, you will be a part of small but growing
team of talented people responsible for customizing and
implementing a sophisticated enterprise banking software solution
platform in a fast-paced result-oriented environment. The ideal
candidate will have a background in software programming and
consulting with experience working directly with clients as well as
internal project managers and other development resources. The
person in this role with be responsible for the current development
process as well as helping to define new initiatives and
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, customize, upgrade, support and
troubleshoot all technical issues related to the internet banking
solution for mobile platforms
- Work directly with clients to understand business needs, define
requirements, quote projects
- Build, test, implement and launch the solutions proposed.
- Hands on development and resolution of all technical
- Work with senior management to define and implement technical
processes and procedures within department focusing on client
satisfaction and efficiency
- Work closely with Product Development and Professional Services
developers to resolve complex technical issues related to
- You will join a team responsible for building out our native
mobile apps on both Android and iOS, as well as maintaining and
developing ongoing features.
- You will be working with other engineers to develop and
maintain high quality, mobile applications.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and apply technical
knowledge of software, hardware and open source technology
- You will research and suggest new mobile products,
applications, design patterns and protocols.
- As a Mobile Developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams
to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum 1+ years of practical experience designing and building
innovative, intuitive, secure and responsive applications and
- Experience developing enterprise mobile native apps for iOS and
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications in the Apple
App Store and/or Google Play preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical topics to product
owners, partners and other business team members.
- A great teammate who can collaborate with multi-functional
teams throughout the design process and easily adapt in a rapidly
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics,
Engineering or equivalent work experience
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Knowledge of C#, ASP .NET
- Experience delivering high volume, mission critical web sites
such as Online Banking
- Experience with one or more of the following: Objective C,
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior
Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries, frameworks,
- Ability to create intuitive, testable, maintainable, secure and
- High attention to detail and a knack for making a mobile
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards,
changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Previous work experience with the banking and financial
industry as it relates to Internet home banking applications is a
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Software Engineer, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!