GV Assoc. Payroll Specialist-1G919K
Posted on: October 7, 2021
ADP is hiring a GlobalView Payroll Specialist.
The GlobalView Payroll Specialist will execute payroll processing
activities for a specified group of Mexican clients in accordance
with SAS70 guidelines. Ensure errors are identified and escalated
to the Payroll Manager for resolution. Perform testing activities
for existing clients and participate in User Acceptance Testing for
new clients transitioning to the Client Service organization.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. And
in GlobalView®, it's one of the reasons the world's largest
companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our
solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one
company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an
unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate
partner committed to their success - and are looking for
like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage
your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how
to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve,
learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates
you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our
CORE values: Insightful Expertise,
Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation,
Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Manage payroll processing schedule and ensure deadlines are
- Execute interfaces and run payroll processing activities.
- Reconcile payroll results and perform audit checks as per
- Prepare client sign off documents for approval by a Payroll
Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Validate and process inbound/outbound interfaces.
- Participate in quarterly balancing of Year End totals.
- Retain appropriate audits to support SAS70 requirements.
- Conduct Year End balancing and filings.
- Track payroll results against metrics
- Issue Resolution -- Change Management Activities:
- Assist the Payroll Manager in resolving client issues.
- Assist in coordinating with internal departments to ensure
timely resolution of outstanding issues.
- Run test scripts in the Quality environment for change
- Update documentation used to run the payroll as required
- Act as back-up for vacation and time off requests
- Participate in client meetings as required
- Strong customer service is important to succeed in this
- 0 to 2 years work experience in Payroll.
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , GV Assoc. Payroll Specialist-1G919K, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!