Inside Sales Account Manager, Install Base
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Build and increase sales within the Install Base markets across
NA Healthcare. You will also be tasked with owning a Zone /
territory and working the Install Base segment within that Zone /
territory to close add-ons / upgrades / Service sales.
Philips is seeking top performers who will be calling into
customers in the C-Suite for this exciting growth opportunity!
You are responsible for
- Increasing revenue within your assigned territory by enhancing
the Service contract capture rate.
- Drive attachment rate on existing installed base systems
- Building a strong internal network to partner with and leverage
existing customer relationships and strategy.
- Use data analytics to contribute to territory
- Need to utilize the CRM (SFDC) to keep other sales team members
aware and advised of your communication with people in the accounts
because there are multiple Philips sales teams calling on the same
- Creating proactive touch points to customers, utilizing
multiple channels such as Social Media and e-Commerce and virtual
- Building relationships with key decision makers.
- Determining customers’ requirements by working closely with
technical support channel to ensure accuracy in customer
- Maintaining and upselling within established accounts.
- Submitting budgetary and formal quote requests and
- Demonstrating Philips products and equipment to
internal/external customers using web based virtual software
- Negotiating agreements and achieving closure.
- Working in a performance-based culture and meeting quota
- Working shifts that are aligned with your assignment of
territory and time zones.
You are a part of
Philips NAM Sales, where you will seed the business by creating
exciting and compelling sales propositions. Interfacing with local
sales organizations, R&D groups, product development teams and
production units, you will draw together everything needed to
launch successful new products and services in global or regional
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2+ years of previous Inside Sales experience preferred.
- Previous quota carrying position(s)
- Knowledge of hospital buying processes.
- Experience selling into executive and C-Suite customers.
- Experience selling medical devices, Service agreements /
contracts and / or consumables.
- Understanding the role of eCommerce in medical sales.
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and closing
- Teaming up to excel. Demonstrate strong teamwork with outside
sales reps and internal teams.
- Ability to set and achieve aggressive sales objectives and
goals will be paramount.
- Ability to use technology is a must to be able to consolidate
customer information (ie. Salesforce.com, WorkDay, SAP, etc).
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Project, Office
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to work closely with various Philips team members
both in the field as well as support / operational functions.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The
company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or
remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information
about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will
provide upon request.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of
the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.