Posted on: October 9, 2021
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at
ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the
future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At
ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is
comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists,
infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to
offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing
the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated,
intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is
possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one
of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are
committed to leading the way in product development and research,
empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will
forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset,
The Application Developer is responsible for developing software
applications solutions for ADP's external and internal clients.
Application Developers may be involved in all aspects of the
software development life cycle (SDLC). Application Developers work
with clients, product managers analysts, architects and engineers
to plan, design, develop, test and implement information technology
solutions consistent with the business objective.
Application Developers may develop and review requirements,
create design documents, write programs, package, test, configure
and deploy software. Application Developers also participate and
collaborate with other stakeholder including security, quality
assurance, training, project management, engineering, hosting, &
procurement when required to assist in other aspects of their
Application Developers at ADP are expected to be
results-oriented, have knowledge of new and legacy technologies,
have knowledge of the relevant platforms and environments, and be
familiar with business process, functions and data within their
domain to provide innovative, insightful, and secure solutions.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our
CORE values: Insightful Expertise,
Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation,
Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Develop & enhance effective programs & data structures that
successfully meet the objective.
- Participate effectively in relevant aspects of software
development life cycle (SDLC) including planning, construction,
testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine
- Investigate and resolve application issues as needed Package,
configure and deploying software Collaborate with clients, Product
Managers, Architects, & Analysts to develop and review requirements
- Review and create system, software and functional design
specifications that address requirements.
- Participate in project planning and release management.
- Higher level jobs would be expected to manage broader or
multiple projects at a time.
- Acts as an expert source of technology and application
knowledge within their domain. Research, recommend, and introduce
new technologies and new uses of existing technologies
Participating in Business planning, IT strategy and setting
- Performs other related duties as assigned. 10-20% Travel
- Some situations may require more travels.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Technical Degree or equivalent in education & experience.
- 3 - 5 years of directly related experience.
- Technical experience with Object Oriented Design and
Development (Java, C++, etc), Web Technologies (HTML, CSS,
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , Appl. Developer-61004J, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!