If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or
temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here
(http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to
Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn
how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review
this quick reference guide
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
TEMP ROLE FOR A YEAR
The position of Lease Admin Coordinator II requires application
of advanced skills and procedures within assigned functional areas.
The position is responsible for lease administration training,
identifying training opportunities, developing and rolling out new
process actions, and conducting quality audits for department
- Perform quality audits on local and national packages completed
by lease administration associates. Provide feedback and coaching
- SME to Ryder Sales, Vehicle Administration, Pricing, Insurance,
Purchasing and Lease Admin associates for general questions or
escalations related to lease package questions.
- Assist Lease Admin Associates and Ryder Sales organization with
researching and troubleshooting challenging or complex packages.
Assist team with processing packages as needed.
- Analyze quality audit results to identify training needs.
- Provide DOS requested field training as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Performs work independently with minimal supervision
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships
within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups,
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- Three (3) years or more previous work experience and one year
of Lease Administration experience required
DOT Regulated: No
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they
sell, and the customers they serve. If you're looking for an
opportunity to be an opportunity to be a part of a work family that
values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we're the right
company for you.
Job Category: Accounting
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.