Sitecore / Technical Architect (P)
Company: Perficient, Inc.
Posted on: October 11, 2021
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Sitecore
Developer in our Sitecore Accelerated Services unit, located in
Alpharetta, Georgia. Although the position is located in
Alpharetta, you don't have to be!
A little bit about Sitecore Accelerated Services Group: Sitecore
Accelerated Services is well-known across the Sitecore ecosystem
for their outstanding skills and expertise. The team is a trusted
advisor to leading Fortune 1000 customers, enabling them to
maximize ROI through digital strategy, technical, content,
creative, and managed services solutions.
As an award-winning Sitecore Platinum Implementation Partner with
the most Sitecore MVPs in North America, Perficient has built a
fast-growing, highly skilled practice with 15 Sitecore MVPs and
more than 110 certified Sitecore developers. We have more than a
decade of experience designing, building, and delivering
enterprise-level sites that thrill our customers.
We are a global digital consultancy delivering end-to-end digital
solutions to the world's largest enterprises and biggest
As a Senior Sitecore Developer, you will participate in all aspects
of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating,
technical design, implementation, documentation, testing,
deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As
a member working in a team environment, be responsible for
technical delivery and major architectural decisions around
projects. You will be working in small / medium sized teams on
projects mainly based on Sitecore solutions. You should have a
passion for working in a creative, dynamic environment, with other
engineers and partners in an Agile environment. At Perficient, you
will be working with a fast-paced development team to build,
implement and deploy web sites and applications Using Agile
techniques, you will be responsible for turning business
requirements into technical solutions that delight our
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering
phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document
engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is
followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for
- Develop applications using the Microsoft platforms including
.NET, Visual Studio, Sitecore, C#, IIS, PowerShell, ASP.NET,
ADO.NET, and SQL Server.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of
various experience level.
- Work independently on user story implementation tasks.
- Handle the entire software development life cycle, end to
- Ability to lead others, or others look to you for
- Self-manage the technical aspect of the projects.
- Write clean, optimized, documented and easily digestible
- Write unit and integration tests (based on project operational
- Investigate issues and research for optimal solution
- Write technical documentation
- Train client (based on project operational model) / hand over
project to support
- Assist developer team members in solving tasks
- Advisory role
- Bug fix / hands-on
- Be able to replace other developer team members in the event of
an absence due to PTO or an emergency
- Must be a strong team player with a personal commitment toward
the business and its customers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent).
- Passionate developer with a minimum of 5 years of professional
- Knowledge of more than one programming language.
- Comfortable with both front and back end development.
- Deep knowledge off multiple technology stacks.
- Breadth of experience and proven knowledge
- .NET Framework & C# Programming Language
- Sitecore CMS
- Scripting languages - PowerShell
- Source control - GIT
- High level of knowledge and practical experience with:
- DevOps oeprations; Continuous Integrations; Cloud
- Windows Servers
- Miscrosoft SQL Server
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative
- Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error
messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong consulting and communication skills.
Please note that if you do not have Sitecore experience,
please apply for the .NET role instead. You will not be considered
for this role if you do not have Sitecore experience.
- Desirable knowledge of:
- Basics of SASS / CSS
- Deep understanding of Agile project concepts
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended
to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide
to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to
this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or
change the duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Perficient, Inc., Alpharetta , Sitecore / Technical Architect (P), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!