COMPANY OVERVIEW: Atlanta Cheesecake
Company LLC is a leader in the dessert industry producing
innovative, eye-appealing, mouth-watering products of the highest
quality for the best possible price. Our focus is gourmet products
for the consumer.
Pay range: $24.00-$30.00 per hr
Schedule: 3:00pm-3:30am, Wednesday thru
• Set up, start up, troubleshoot and repair cube cheesecake
• PM, set up and troubleshoot packing equipment
• PM, set up and troubleshot food manufacturing equipment (e.g.
mixers, conveyors, ovens, depositors, dishwasher, etc.)
• Read mechanical and electrical schematics
• Communicate with maintenance personnel regarding equipment
failures and facilitating the repairs while evaluating and
recommending preventive measures to prevent future failures
• Assist with electrical related equipment repairs
• Perform daily reports of machinery operation and repairs made
• Conduct equipment incident investigations to determine root cause
of failures and assist with the implementation of the corrective
• Must be able to work with 3 phase electrical systems
• Must be able to work with PLCs and motor control systems
• Must be able to work with mechanicals systems such as gearboxes,
motors, chains, and bearings
• Order materials and parts based on schematics and CMMS
• Maintain maintenance shop and work areas clean and organized
• Shift work and weekends as required
• Follow all GMP rules and Food Plant and OSHA Safety rules.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent customer service
• 2 years of relevant experience
• 1-year PLC and motor control experience
• Microsoft Office, including excel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 100 pounds
maximum with frequent lifting and or carrying of object weighing up
to 50 pounds
Work positions include walking, standing, climbing, and walking
fast in an emergency situation
Must work be able to work in Hot and cold rooms and/or
ambient outside temperatures
Must be able to perform manual tasks involving continuous movement
of hands and fingers.
Must be punctual
We offer the chance to work for a stable and growing company
where your contributions and efforts are rewarded.
- Competitive salary, depending on educational background, skills
and experience level.
- Aetna/Cigna health insurance plans, inclusive to additional
supplemental benefit plans
- Life insurance.
- PTO, Unpaid Personal days, and 4 Company Observed
ACC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to
developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe
and healthy work environment