Posted on: November 18, 2021
At ACERTUS culture is everything. We want people to want to work
here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we can
improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas!
ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company that offers portfolio of
services that span across the vehicle lifecycle. As a Dispatch
Coordinator, you will coordinate, plan, and execute dispatch
operations to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness of driver
personnel within our nationwide fleet logistics service line. We
are looking for a motivated, assertive self-starter to join the
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of
collaboration and customer service in a fast-paced dynamic
environment. At ACERTUS, we are disruptors in the industry-
utilizing data to back our strategic plans. You should be a
stickler for meeting deadlines and manage high velocity and intense
business operations seamlessly.
Are you looking for a great place to advance your career? ACERTUS
is in hyper growth mode, and we can t grow without you. We are now
a part of Inc. 5000 s, America s Fastest-Growing Private Companies!
Looking for a rewarding career in one of America s fastest-growing
companies? This is your opportunity to join our high performing
team and be a part of something BIG!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9a-6p
** On call weekend rotation every 8 weeks
What will you be doing?
- Motivate a staff of professional drivers and other
- Evaluate incoming pick-up and delivery requests and determine
- Analyze client orders and available driving personnel to plan
and execute within client needs and expectations.
- Maintain and update information in internal systems to ensure
proper communication with both internal and external
- Evaluate problematic conditions affecting service levels and
react accordingly to resolve issues.
- Communicate with personnel or customers as to estimate time of
delivery or pickups.
- Coordinate with driving personnel to ensure customer
- Monitor and equalize assignments to ensure maximum efficiency
of pick-up and delivery assets to both internal and external
- Analyze reports on daily basis and identify areas of improved
- Implement driver assignments based on workforce availability,
- Develop action plans with driving personnel to reduce service
- Communicate with Regional Manager in formulating driver
efficiency and work schedules.
- Ensure compliance with all FMCSR, State and Local regulations
regarding dispatch operations and safe driving operations.
- Assists with development of emergency contingency plans.
- Ensures all services are performed to client expectations.
- Ensures driver maintain and submit receipts for all services
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- A Rockstar with passion for growing customer
- Be a cool person with a great attitude; our people are our
- Driven, enthusiastic, competitive, and results focused.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering
- Strong communication skills, including problem solving.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Personal responsibility to manage change.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent problem solver and exceptional time management
- Experience using a data processing system.
- Strong logistic and geographic skill set.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Windows computer system and
Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Must strive for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Prior experience working with transportation software is a
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Time Off,
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Virtual and In-person (socially distanced) interview
- Personal protective equipment provided and/or required.
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
ACERTUS is as an automotive logistics provider that utilizes
technology to provide unparalleled service and visibility into the
transportation process accompanied by a full suite of vehicle
lifecycle solutions. Our people, process, and innovative technology
are the engine behind our relentless drive to deliver. We believe
in enhancing our customers experience by providing end-to-end
solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. ACERTUS offers a
suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology,
a national title and registration platform, compliance services,
home delivery and pickup, and a growing vehicle storage footprint
throughout North America.
ACERTUS is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or
Keywords: ACERTUS, Alpharetta , Dispatch Coordinator, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!