AVP, Strategic Statement Solutions
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job Description:Role Summary/Purpose:The Strategic Statement
Solutions AVP drives and delivers strategic statement initiatives
for SYF portfolios, including client conversions, start-ups, new
value proposition programs. This role will also pilot strategies
related to next generation billing technologies and digital
technology upgrades. This role regularly leads teams and functional
experts to develop & deliver solutions to achieve strategic client
objectives. The role also manages strategic client projects,
determining process improvements, solving for complex change
requirements, leveraging advanced functionality, testing, and
post-production monitoring. The position will also manage a small
team of Statement Solutions Project Managers.This position is
currently remote, where you'll be work from home, but may be
required to work in one of our offices in the future or
occasionally commute to one our offices for in person engagement
activities such as team meetings, training and culture events.We're
proud to offer you flexibility, so candidates will be considered
who live near any of Synchrony locations: Alpharetta, GA, Altamonte
Springs, FL, Bentonville, AR, Boise, ID, Canton, OH, Charlotte, NC,
Chicago, IL, Costa Mesa, CA, Draper, UT, Kettering, OH, Marlborough
,MA, Merriam, KS, New York, NY, Phoenix, AZ, San Francisco, CA, St.
Paul, MN or Stamford, CT. We are also open to Omaha, NE.Essential
- Lead Statement Solutions complex and multi-project development
and execution efforts for key strategic Retail Card relationships
across Statement channel which include multiple platforms.
- Manage a small team of project managers who support marketing
campaigns and projects.
- Drive business planning and innovation efforts for client
statement enhancements and changes.
- Oversight execution of complex new business/products,
conversions and start-ups with Marketing Leaders, Marketing
Solutions and SYF functional groups.
- Manage new value proposition and enterprise wide statement
initiatives as requested by the business.
- Define and gather requirements and directs timeline milestones
while ensuring on quality and timely delivery; organize and lead
project working meetings; manage risks and issues logs and other
- Serve as central control point for statement best practices and
oversight on requested changes to the statement
- Manage own workload capacity, monitors, and ensures milestones
achievement, and creates opportunities to assume additional
responsibilities as needed.
- Identify and implement quality improvement, process simplicity,
innovation, and redesign efforts to meet evolving client, business,
and compliance requirements.
- Design and maintain process maps and playbooks to improve speed
to market, process simplicity, compliance requirements and
- Keep abreast of Statement Critical to Compliance
- Ensure all statement changes and projects adhere to all
regulations and laws.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as
- Bachelor's Degree or in lieu of degree high school diploma/GED
and 6 plus years of Credit, Debit Card Project Management
- 4 years of experience with Fiserv (FD) systems and
functionality or other systems experience such as TSYS.
- 2 years of experience working credit/debit projects with
- 2 years of experience with marketing operations and/or client
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 20%).Desired
- User acceptance testing experience
- Collaborative style and approach with comfort working in a
- Outstanding communication, relationship building, influencing
and collaboration skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus
on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
- 4 years of experience leading cross functional project
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to partner and communicate effectively with all
levels of the organization
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to translate and
simplify complex ideas to stakeholders
- High energy, enthusiastic and self-motivatedEligibility
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background
investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service
with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles.
Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the
associate will have a minimum 6 months' time in position before
they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or
greater, must have at least 24 months' time in position before they
can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently
meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your
manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you
don't meet the time in position or performance requirement).Legal
authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor
individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this
job opening.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status.Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable
accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please
tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation
include making a change to the application process or work
procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a
sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career
Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can
be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from
8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.The salary range
for this position is 70,000.00 - 150,000.00 USD AnnualSalaries are
adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions
are bonus eligible.Grade/Level: 11Job Family Group:Marketing
Keywords: Synchrony, Alpharetta , AVP, Strategic Statement Solutions, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!