EVP of Placement Facilities
Company: Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Risk Placement Services, Inc. is one of the nation's largest
specialty wholesale insurance brokerage firms. We work with
top-rated carriers to design robust coverage for our clients. Our
employees are fueled by a culture built around teamwork, creativity
and responsiveness. Position Summary : Produces revenue through
sales to new and existing complex clients with emphasis on mid to
large companies with high revenue.
- Consults with clients according to their needs, retaining them
- Participate in team sales situations with other producers and
- Assist, educate and develop other staff members in new client
sales situations and existing client service requirements.
- May manage other producers and sales support.
- Applies industry technologies to new sales, additional sales to
existing clients and account service.
- Provides direction in account transfer situations.
- Prepares and implements an individual business plan and
- Develops and maintains interdivision/intercompany relationships
consistent with our corporate culture.
- May manage new business goals, sales situations, and account
service to comply with procedure manuals and to prevent error and
omission incidents. Required:
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years related experience required OR
High School Diploma/GED and 8 years experience.
- Appropriate insurance licensing required.
- Professional designation such as CIC, CEBS, CPCU, or ARM
- Act independently with minimal direction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. U.S. Eligibility
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal
capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities,--Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill.--Gallagher will require proof
of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure RPS offers
competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision
plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase
plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance
program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job
function) training programs, matching gift program, and more. Risk
Placement Services believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Risk
Placement Services will make reasonable accommodations to known
physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant
with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue
hardship on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG), Alpharetta , EVP of Placement Facilities, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!