Help Desk Support Specialist
Company: Solomon Page
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Our client, in the banking industry, is looking for multiple
candidates to join their IT support team. The successful candidates
will have a strong understanding of technology, excellent
communication skills, and have the ability to work in a high-volume
environment. We are seeking candidates who are local to Alpharetta,
GA and are available to start working on-site right away.
- Act as a first point of contact for users calling the helpdesk
- Resolving issues related to enterprise software and
- Provides investigation, diagnosis, resolution, and recovery for
- Installs, modifies, cleans up, run diagnostic programs, and
repairs computer hardware/ peripherals and software
- 2+ years of IT support experience
- High School Diploma required, secondary education is a
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to diagnose the cause of technical problems
- Ability to work varying shifts including nights, weekends, and
- Fully vaccinated, Our client is requiring all employees working
in onsite positions to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Proof
of vaccination will need to be provided if an offer is
If interested in furthering your IT career, please apply.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly
employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k),
direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including
freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of
staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of
functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an
organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial
culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and
candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building
long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent
delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional
opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on
Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Keywords: Solomon Page, Alpharetta , Help Desk Support Specialist, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!