Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position Type :Full timeType Of Hire :Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education)Education Desired :Bachelor of Business
AdministrationTravel Percentage :25 - 50%Job DescriptionFIS--- is
the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial
technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with
software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on
retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth
management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction
processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 55,000 worldwide
employees are passionate about moving our clients' business
forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more
than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology
powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion
around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of
Standard & Poor's 500 - Index.About the TeamAs a member of the
Professional Services (PS) team, this position plays a key role in
the success of customer implementations of the Commercial Lending
Suite (CLS) of FIS products, comprising Commercial Loan Origination
(CLO), Optimist, and ACBS (Advanced Commercial Banking System). CLO
is a loan origination tool that banks use to track commercial loans
throughout the full lending lifecycle. Optimist is a risk and
compliance tool that commercial banks use to spread financials and
generate risk grades when evaluating whether to lend to borrowers.
ACBS Pipeline and Servicing are robust enterprise-level software
systems that provide tightly integrated functionality and workflow
throughout the life of a commercial loan. The Business Solution
Architect will work with customers, FIS product teams, FIS
development teams and FIS PS teams to understand customer business
requirements and recommend full end to end software solutions for
enterprise-wide software.Types of problems you will solve
- Outlining the functional data model of a suite of applications,
including client specific applications to determine the best master
of record and integration strategy for each unique
- Define data flow for various integrations between client hosted
and cloud hosted systems including partnering with other
architecture teams to define the security, setup and error handling
of the interfaces
- Document the end-to-end solution architecture for a client
including FIS and client systems, how they interact from a
functional and technical perspective.What you will be doing:
- Lead brainstorming sessions with clients and FIS teams to
identify potential solutions to business problems considering given
- Communicate and consult with clients and internal FIS
stakeholders to develop appropriate solutions focused on the user
journey and appropriate data flow.
- Work with product and delivery teams to document and develop
scalable solutions and products.
- Create Solution Architecture documents that outline the
- Translate the vision for the product solution to the
development and delivery teams. Ensure the client agreed upon
vision is what gets delivered to the client.
- Evaluate project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate
risks and perform process re-engineering where required.
- Manage customer satisfaction and set proper expectations on the
end-product to be delivered.
- Assist product and delivery teams in working through complex
issues and problems that arise on projects.
- Assist with documenting testing requirements.
- Lead, as required, and support the preparation of sales
proposals, RFP's, RFI's, and value propositions for multiple,
concurrent client engagements.
- Mentor and coach lower level resources.
- Achieve utilization targets.KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Open communication and transparency: We are an organization in
which we value the ability to communicate and share information in
a transparent way in order to be able to fuel meaningful
conversations and be efficient at addressing the real issue and
finding the best path forward.
- Ability to lead and take actions: Given a situation or task, we
expect you are fully engaged and take the opportunity to
demonstrate our ability to own a topic, bring the right people
together, take actions and, in summary, take the lead in bringing
this topic to wherever it should be.
- Anticipation and Proactivity: Our job is not to be firemen
fighting one incident before the next. Our job is to create the
conditions for our own success and that requires an ability to
anticipate and be proactive, creating the context where the best
can happen (ex: effectively managing risks and client expectations)
rather than waiting or expecting the worst.
- Creativity and Pragmatism: In combination with the previous,
creativity is the competency that summarizes for us the need to
keep an open mind and think about multiple solutions when facing
challenges. Demonstrating pragmatism in this context is having the
ability to balance these solutions with an ability to integrate the
"how will they be implemented" into their evaluation
- Sense of initiative and ability to deliver: We accept mistakes,
they are part of the learning curve and a demonstration that you
tried something. On the other hand, we cannot accept inaction and
the lack of initiative. Finally, as not every initiative can fail
and because our business is ultimately to deliver solutions to the
client, ability to turn actions and initiatives into actual results
is key.What you bring:
- BS in Computer Science or BA in Business or related field
required or equivalent work experience.
- End-to-end software implementation experience (preferably at a
- Understands the full IT project life cycle from requirements
gathering through implementation and go live.
- Strong business analysis experience and background.
- Experience with IT infrastructure, cloud development and dev
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of
customer satisfaction for internal and external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical
and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
(e.g. executive, management, individual contributors).
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, and
time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate status appropriately
- Industry experience in accounting, finance, or banking
- Understanding of case life cycle management, business process
management (BPM) and form design including java, HTML, CCS, XML,
JSON and Angular preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental
cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and
respect.Vaccination RequirementsNotice to all US applicants: All
employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals
with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held
religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the
vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine
requirement.Privacy StatementFIS is committed to protecting the
privacy and security of all personal information that we process in
order to provide services to our clients. For specific information
on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Online Privacy Notice.EEOC StatementFIS is an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law
poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If
you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be
required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this
job description care was taken to include all competencies needed
to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of
the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA
reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests
will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.Sourcing
ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model;
a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.#pridepass
Keywords: FIS, Alpharetta , Solution Architect, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!