CMMS / Cellular IT Support Assistant (College Park)
Company: CGL Companies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The CMMS/Cellular IT Support Assistant will provide support in
the setup, maintenance, and management of the companys cellular
devices. The Cellular IT Support Assistant will also provide field
support for the gathering and entering data into the companies
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). This position
will work with field teams to ensure facility related assets are
incorporated into accurate asset trees, nameplate data formats, job
plans, and frequencies for the preventive maintenance programs.
This position will report to the IT Program Manager and will spend
a substantial amount of time in the field.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides technical help with all cellular device issues and on
routine PC issues as they pertain to CMMS.
- Uses IBM MaaS360 (MDM) Mobile Device Management portal to
perform administrator functions including device management,
software distribution, policy management and more.
- Uses Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) to deploy
corporate-owned Apple devices to the MDM as well as managing
applications to be used in conjunction with MDM.
- Runs and submits monthly reports on all cellular device charges
- Arranges and completes physical transfer/disposal of
surplus/obsolete phone equipment.
- Performs field inventory by physically locating, identifying
and counting assets.
- Inputs asset data into the Computerized Maintenance Manager
- Establish a team to develop common maintenance task
descriptions and completion intervals in- order to make them
uniform throughout the account.
- Develops common naming regimens and abbreviations for
infrastructure equipment and systems.
- Sets up asset lists in and coordinate annual reviews for
- Provides support to the operating staff for quarterly updates
and changes to preventive maintenance tasks and scheduled events as
- Provides technical guidance and problem-solving by responding
to user needs via phone, webinar and or in-person.
- Recommends and implements corrective solutions, including
offsite assistance for remote users.
- Promotes high level of customer service to ensure and drive
best practices and standardization.
- Goes onsite to tag, identify, and collect asset information to
input into the CMMS database.
- Reads blueprints to get information for the asset tree and
equipment at facilities.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Keywords: CGL Companies, Alpharetta , CMMS / Cellular IT Support Assistant (College Park), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!