Azure Systems Admin
Company: LevelUp Squared
Posted on: May 7, 2022
LevelUp Squared is seeking an Azure Systems Admin responsible
for helping us deliver solutions utilizing Azure cloud offerings as
we embark on our digital transformation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, build and operationalize Azure environments following
best practices covering Azure networking & Security
- Implement CICD process with the use of Azure DevOps
- Interact, develop, engineer and communicate at the highest
technical levels of organizational decision-making
- Must have the ability to be a change agent and influence
- Partner with EA/business to drive and implement cloud service
- Collaborate and work with EA/development teams to help enhance
monitoring processes for security, performance and uptime for
hybrid cloud solutions. Minimum Qualifications & Competencies
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Microsoft Azure and migrating
applications and enterprise services.
- Minimum 3 years' experience focused on cloud environments and
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in designing, building and
maintaining Microsoft SSO, Federation and Messaging technologies
(ADFS, AD connect, Exchange Online/Hybrid)
- Minimum 5-7 with Microsoft Virtual Machine Manager and private
- Strong background in scripting for automation and deployment
- Experience with Visual Studio Code, PowerShell, Windows
Please Apply, if interested!
Keywords: LevelUp Squared, Alpharetta , Azure Systems Admin, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!