Executive Assistant (4124)
Company: Avanos Medical, Inc.
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Requisition ID: 4124
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Country: United States (US)
Here at Avanos Medical, we passionately believe in three
* Making a difference in our products, services and offers, never
ceasing to fight for groundbreaking solutions in everything we
* Making a difference in how we work and collaborate, constantly
nurturing our nimble culture of innovation;
* Having an impact on the healthcare challenges we all face, and
the lives of people and communities around the world.
At Avanos you will find an environment that strives to be
independent and different, one that supports and inspires you to
excel and to help change what medical devices can deliver, now and
in the future.
The Avanos COVID-19 Vaccine Policy: This Policy applies to U.S.
customer-facing / field-based employees & Avanos leadership: All
U.S. customer-facing / field-based employees hires must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of being fully vaccinated does
not need to be disclosed until a job offer has been made but must
be submitted within 48 hours after the acceptance of the job offer.
If you have a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held
religious belief or practice that precludes you from receiving a
COVID-19 vaccine, you may apply for an exemption or deferral after
you accept the job offer and before your scheduled start date. The
reasonable accommodation provided to the employee, if any, will
depend on the employee's job and the applicable facts, but it may
include weekly COVID-19 testing and masking requirements. New hires
who do not submit, before their scheduled start date, proof of
being fully vaccinated or a request for a reasonable accommodation
will have their job offer revoked.
Avanos is a medical device company focused on delivering clinically
superior breakthrough solutions that will help patients get back to
the things that matter. We are committed to creating the next
generation of innovative healthcare solutions which will address
our most important healthcare needs, such as reducing the use of
opioids while helping patients move from surgery to recovery.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, we develop, manufacture and
market recognized brands in more than 90 countries. Avanos Medical
is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol
AVNS. For more information, visit www.avanos.com.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Avanos is committed to
creating the next generation of innovative healthcare solutions
which will address our most important healthcare needs, such as
reducing the use of opioids while helping patients move from
surgery to recovery.
Avanos develops, manufactures and markets its recognized brands in
more than 90 countries.
This position provides executive support to the Sr. Vice President
of the Pain Franchise. The position plays a vital role, liaising
and coordinating across the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide full administrative support to the SVP and General
Manager, including but not limited to:
* Handles all scheduling, allocation of time and determining which
meetings are essential to attend, with whom and when.
* Screens calls for business significance and priority.
* Review incoming mail to determine what needs to be addressed.
* Assists with the prioritization of the executive's daily
* Provides executive summary and proactive pre-read materials for
all meetings and contracts.
* Responsible for budget for use in planning on off-site meetings
or conferences.--- These responsibilities include but are not
limited to vendor and special activities selections, coordination
with procurement for the negotiating pricing and vendor contracts
and on-site management.--- Attend meetings as appropriate.
* Organize and submit expenses in a timely and accurate manner
* Respond to requests (phone, e-mail, in-person requests, etc.) by
gathering and providing information, referring non-routine calls to
appropriate staff.--- Given the high level of external contacts
(shareholders, media, board members, bankers), a very high degree
of professionalism is required
* Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external
contacts, including a diverse global team and myriad of important
* Effectively manage conflicting priorities. This involves
organizing workflow and teaming with colleagues to accomplish tasks
and balance workloads
* Develop and demonstrate a solid working knowledge of the
business's structure, tools, policies and key stakeholders.
* Assist a diverse group of internal and external contacts to
communicate messages, gather information or handle non-routine
situations and follow up with executive staff on items/issues to
ensure executive is aware of status
* Locate and gather highly confidential and sensitive information
from the appropriate source to assist in resolving business issues;
this may include support on sensitive employee matters, performance
* Maintain Qualification on the required training modules
* Perform other related duties and projects as assigned or
* 5-10 years of related experience
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to
maintain a high degree of professionalism in all circumstances
* Highly organized with strong advance planning skills and
excellent attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written
* Ability to identify and solve problems on an immediate basis
* Ability to manage multiple demands and priorities, and negotiate
* Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
* Administrative skills and advanced knowledge of computer
applications (MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and advanced
knowledge of Share Point and SAP
* Ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism that will
represent the leaders and Avanos well to the external world.
* A flexible mindset that allows the individual to "flow to the
work" as required to achieve goals and resolve issues
Avanos Medical is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law. If you are a current
employee of Avanos, please apply here .
Join us at Avanos
Join us and you can make a difference in our products, solutions
and our culture. Most of all, you can make a difference in the
lives, people, and communities around the world.
Make your career count
Our commitment to improving the health and wellbeing of others
begins with our employees - through a comprehensive and competitive
range of benefits. We provide more than just a salary - our Total
Rewards package encompasses everything you receive as an employee;
your pay, health care benefits, retirement plans and work/life
Avanos offers a generous 401(k) employer match of 100% of each
pretax dollar you contribute on the first 4% and 50% of the next 2%
of pay contributed with immediate vesting.
free onsite gym - benefits on day 1 - uncapped sales commissions -
HQ region voted 'best place to live' by USA Today
Keywords: Avanos Medical, Inc., Alpharetta , Executive Assistant (4124), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!