Systems Engineering - Advisor I
Posted on: May 11, 2022
What does a great Systems Engineer do?
As a Systems Engineering Advisor, your primary focus is to
collaborate with colleagues in platform, delivery, and architecture
to bring great ideas to life.You will be hands-on in helping to
design, build and create tools and solutions to help Fiserv
continue to build a safe and secure public cloud.Key
- Partner with Cloud Architects to build, test, and revise
proposed architectures and solutions
- Define and implement policies using various cloud posture
management security tools
- Assist in creation and management of cloud friendly OS base
- Assist in building various tools/automation to streamline
- Assist in the remediation of identified security findings
- Assist cloud operations staff with troubleshooting and
- Work with other IT, Security, and Business Unit teams to
deliver a world class public cloud platform
- Work with the DevOps Teams to integrate CI/CD pipelinesBasic
Qualifications for Consideration:
- 8+ years of experience in Infrastructure Engineering or
- Recent hands-on experience working with cloud technologies
including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or Oracle Cloud
- Experience building cloud solutions through the console and
using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) pipelines
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform,
AWS Cloud Formation, or Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
- Working knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps
- Solid understanding of basic internet principles such as
HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, Networking, Load Balancing, etc
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python is a
- Experience with containers and/or container orchestration such
as Kubernetes is a plus
- Certifications are a plus. AWS Certifications (AWS Certified:
SysOps Administrator, DevOps Engineer, Solutions Architect)Learn
more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a
broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
options.We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs.
Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services
and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves
the world. As a FORTUNE--- 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine
World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we
are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Systems Engineering - Advisor I, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!