Posted on: May 13, 2022
Are you an experienced Solution Architect looking to join a
growing team of professionals in a rewarding work environment and
on cutting edge of technology?
The Solution Architect is an individual contributor working with
the customer projects in the Customer Operations department
reporting to professional services Team Lead. The main
responsibility of this role is to support our customers in
addressing business requirements by gathering requirements,
developing functional and technical specifications, designing,
testing and delivering production ready solutions. This role needs
both strong understanding of business processes and technical
knowledge. The Solution Architect is expected to participate in all
phases of the sales and project lifecycle to design and deliver the
appropriate solution to meet a specific customer need. In this
role, he/she will be committed to maintain the highest degree of
client satisfaction with every Liaison customer and trading
partner. This role is a customer facing role and involves working
onsite and remotely with customers.
This is a great opportunity with an excellent global company that
strongly believes in building a solid foundation through teamwork,
as well as supports a work/life balance. Liaison offers superior
benefits, excellent opportunities for advancement, and encourages
their employees to grow and develop in the profession. Liaison is
located in Alpharetta, Georgia, with offices in London, UK;
Amsterdam, The Netherlands; and Helsinki, Finland, and Carbondale,
Main responsibilities and duties:
* Managing, analyzing and verifying customers' requirements during
the sales and project life cycles and delivering the appropriate
deliverables to meet client's expectations.
* Sharing best practices and being consultative to customers during
the sales process and throughout the duration of the implementation
* Leading and supporting client engagements as required,
effectively managing initiative scope, schedule, and
* Proposing recommendations during design and execution phase from
a functional perspective to ensure that the business intent and
requirements are met by the final deliverable.
* Solving complex data integration and data management
* Managing competing priorities and contributing to hands-on
development where needed.
* Ensuring the designing goals of the architecture are realized
* At least 5+ years' work experience of architectures and
solutioning. Degree in Information Technology Sciences (or
equivalent) is preferable.
* Strong customer facing, consulting or business relationship
* Track record with designing/architecting enterprise solutions
while following formal delivery methodologies and best
* Extensive Knowledge of Enterprise Architect or another leading
* Extensive Experience with designing enterprise solutions with
SOA, Web Services and XML.
* Experience with SQL and Oracle and experience in developing
taxonomy of terms.
* Strong knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Business
process analysis and modeling.
Key skills and abilities:
* Readiness to travel up to 80%
* Energetic, self-motivated, and an inspiring colleague.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent facilitation skills and written and verbal
communication skills including the ability to present complex
information in simple language to non-technical audiences.
* Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and
take advantage of new concepts, business models, methodologies and
* Ability to affect change by presenting clear and convincing
opinions and principles.
* Great organization and time management skills.
* Capable of logical thinking and able to see the "big picture" and
* Capable of working with changes and uncertainty and handling them
by seeing possibilities through a questioning and positive
* At least 8+ years' work experience in a solution architect
* 8+ years' experience of requirements analysis and solution design
with hands-on SOW, Web Services and Enterprise Architecture
About Liaison Technologies
Liaison Technologies is a growing and energized global Integration
and data management services company providing unique and
high-value services to move, transform and manage business
information in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of
business-to-business and application-to-application integration and
data transformation services, Liaison's practitioners implement
data management infrastructures adapted to each client's specific
business requirements. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Liaison has
additional offices in both the U.S. and Western Europe. For more
information, visit our corporate website at www.liaison.com
Liaison Technologies offers competitive pay and a generous benefits
package to all of our full-time employees that include FREE
medical, dental and vision plans, 401K matching, STD/LTD, wonderful
PTO schedules, and 10 paid holidays per year. We also have a great
work environment that includes a game room, free beverages, Bagel
Fridays, and many fun events throughout the year. Come join our
team of talented and motivated employees!
Liaison Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. It is the
policy of Liaison technologies not to discriminate in hiring and
employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance
with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Liaison, Alpharetta , Solutions Architect, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!