Posted on: May 14, 2022
- Work as part of a Deposits Agile Squad/Fleet on features like
scaling to handle additional volumes, provide flexibility for new
funds or improving liquidity and adding funding value.
- Hands-on and own QA processes for Deposits workstream(s) with
heavy focus on execution of automation across the Deposits space
dealing with various automation tools and techniques.
- Write utilities and create framework to support quality
practices in DevOps and non-functional areas (e.g., security and
entitlement testing, component failures, etc.).
- Understand requirements, create test cases
(unit/component/multi-component), automate and deliver projects run
on Agile methodology.
- Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture
discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning
- Interact well with clients in the Business, developers,
external vendors and other QA teams Minimum qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and writing skills; ability to produce clear,
concise communications and documentation.
- 10+ years of hands on QA experience.
- Excellent Automation (DevOps) testing and coding skills:
hands-on experience on Core Java, SQL + automation frameworks like
Concordion (TDD) / Gherkins-Cucumber (BDD) + knowledge of one
automation tool (Selenium/UFT etc)
- Excellent test case creation ability
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Practical experience on Agile Methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Strong familiarity with Agile software/tools (e.g., JIRA,
- Adaptive to a continuous changing and fast paced environment,
be able to successfully multi-task, and thrive in a dynamic, fully
engaged QA role.
- Team player with good communication skills to work effectively
in a global team.
- Self-driven, motivated and innovative.
- Willingness to learn and grow. Preferred Qualifications/
- Scripting in UNIX/Linux environment (shell scripting)
- Prior experience working in the Financial Services
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery,
Test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven development.
- Should be proficient in Jira, HP ALM, Putty, GIT
Keywords: enexusglobal, Alpharetta , QA Automation, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!