Luxury Automotive Detailer
Company: RBM of Alpharetta
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description RBM of Alpharetta Mercedes-BenzDetailer RBM of
Alpharetta is a luxury car dealership with a focus on providing
excellent customer service to our clients by making sure we take
GREAT care of our associates. At RBM you can expect a positive
company culture with a focus on creating work/life balance for our
team members. We know that happy employees make happy
customers!Employee benefits matter, so we offer a variety of
company-paid and voluntary options to meet your needs.
- Competitive total compensation package
- Get paid EVERY FRIDAY by direct deposit
- Hourly rate or flag rate based on skills and experience
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacations – Start earning
vacation time on your very 1st paycheck!
- Paid training and initial certification
- Career paths to Sales or Service department
- Dealership is closed Sundays so you can enjoy time with your
family and friends
- Insurance and retirement benefits available
- Medical and dental coverage
- Company contribution to Health Savings Account for eligible
- Voluntary long-term and short-term disability insurance
- $25,000 company-paid life insurance for full-time employees
(additional coverage available)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Climate-controlled facilities with state-of-the-art
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Employee discounts for parts, vehicle service, detail/carwash
services, and vehicle purchases
- Onsite parking Essential Job Duties:
- Clean, wax, polish and detail vehicle interior and exterior in
accordance with RBM standards to deliver the highest quality of
- Ensure proper usage of all equipment such as: "soft touch'
automated car wash, steam-cleaning equipment, pressure washer,
buffing machine, vacuums and other necessary tools.
- Apply special-purpose cleaners, rubbing clay, wax,
revitalizers, and other cleansing agents in accordance with
- Follow quality control procedures.
- Proactively communicate potential issues with management in
order to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Report to management any situation or condition that
jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership,
its personnel, or customers.
- Abide by company policy, departmental best practices and
procedures, and perform other duties as assigned.Requirements and
- Prior to being employed, applicants for employment must
participate in RBM's normal screening process which includes:
completing a full employment application; satisfactory criminal,
credit and driving records checks (where applicable); in-person
interviews and other inquiries.
- Authorized to work in the USA for any employer.
- All applicants must have a current and valid driver's license,
a clean driving record, and must be insurable.
- Previous experience as an automotive detailer is
- Basic communication and problem-solving skills and basic
mathematical skills using American units of measure.
- Physical demands include: constantly position body and move in
order to retrieve vehicles from lot, drive to carwash, and complete
job duties; detect and identify vehicle issues and shop safety
concerns; exert force to move/manipulate objects (up to 50lbs
occasionally, 30lbs frequently, 10lbs constantly); operate tools
and equipment; repetitive motion
- Work is conducted inside, outside, and in a shop environment in
proximity to moving vehicles, mechanical equipment, with exposure
to chemicals, and moderate to loud noise levels.To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.RBM of Alpharetta has a diverse Drug-Free workforce and
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: RBM of Alpharetta, Alpharetta , Luxury Automotive Detailer, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!